Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yellow utes

yosy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5.0
Does any one here know whos buying the hundred or so identical yellow utes from holden
One of the car parks they put the new cars in is full of yellow utes
nothing else
once i saw the same thing with all black sedans
might be going to the middle east or somthing any one know?

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Might just be the way they are batching them through the factory. Commodore utes aren't traditionally used for fleets in large numbers let alone yellow ones.

Last edited:

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
those yellow utes would be the new vz ss 'thunder's, they are on the new holden add showing all the features that they come with... and im pretty sure they come out with the Gen4, very nice

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
91_Berlina said:
those yellow utes would be the new vz ss 'thunder's, they are on the new holden add showing all the features that they come with... and im pretty sure they come out with the Gen4, very nice
Anything built from January 2006 has the L76.
AirStrike :air:

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
91_Berlina said:
Yeah, they probably are thunder utes, they come in both S, SS and crewman, however yellow isn't the only colour they are made in. I read somewhere that because of the paint finish on the devil yellow, all utes in that colour were fitted with a tray liner to hide the paint finish in the tray.

yosy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5.0
vystorm_adel said:
Yeah, they probably are thunder utes, they come in both S, SS and crewman, however yellow isn't the only colour they are made in. I read somewhere that because of the paint finish on the devil yellow, all utes in that colour were fitted with a tray liner to hide the paint finish in the tray.
That would be it then i reckon. :thumbsup: