Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yep, A seat question again.....

thunder

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just purchased some nice sports seats for my vs ute, unfortunately the universal rails are to narrow to fit the original bolt holes.

So does anyone know of an automotive engineer or perhaps a fabrication shop in Sydney that could make up a bracket/adapter type thing for my seats, as I want to get them done properly ( dont want to do a dodgy weld up that will defect my ute )

Ive searched this forum but nothing really gives any good answers. Ive done all the usual stuff ( googled etc ) but I must be going crazy as nothing ever comes up. I also called 4 interior trimmers today, but none of them do it and they couldnt even give me any names of any engineers that might be able to.

So if anyone knows of someone who can help me or can point me in the right direction around the greater sydney area it would be much appreciated. Otherwise your going to see some seats up for sale on ebay real soon......