Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

You have got to be kidding me!!! Keyed!!

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
No chance of it polishing out. Its down to the Metal :( There is a small tag keyed on the car also " EBC " Anyone know what that means.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ahhh, dirty little C words!!

****es me off no end that people have no respect for others property.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
No chance of it polishing out. Its down to the Metal :( There is a small tag keyed on the car also " EBC " Anyone know what that means.

With the stupid **** they come up with it could mean Eats Broccoli & Cauliflower LOL, bugger you wont be able to polish it out!

Times like this you only wished they used spray paint on your fence.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
best get the coppers involved. Maybe there has been more than one targeting, and given the "tagging" of the vehicle, it maybe easier to track down those involved

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
best get the coppers involved. Maybe there has been more than one targeting, and given the "tagging" of the vehicle, it maybe easier to track down those involved

For insurance reasons i have made a police report and they said they would look into the EBC thing. Just got a quote then for the damage; $3500+

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
dam $3500, must be a full respray!!!

EBC, iv been doing some research, but nothing has come up.
My bosses Jetta got vandalised at the shopping center the other day. Bunch of pricks engraved nazi symbol all over it.

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
23042008007.jpg

23042008008.jpg

Bonnet and the roof with the EBC tag on it. Called a mate and he lives in Gawler area. He seems to remember a gang called EBC (Emo bashing crew) I have no problems if they are beating emos but i look nothing like an emo so i cant see why this was done. Everything but the boot and the front and rear bumper were included in that quote

DVS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Far out Nicko that's some bad luck mate. Really gets me worked up hearing stuff like this. What's wrong with people these days not respecting other peoples property. Glad to hear you have insurance but it really stuffs you around while getting it fixed.

Cheers,
DVS

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Thanks mate. Looks like ill be rolling in the 84 ford laser for a while until its fixed lol. Might invest in a dog to live next to my car :)