Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

You know you're a Commodore V6 owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLD-086

Reaction score
EDIT- I'm a complete f***ing tool. Please delete this ****.

Last edited:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
when a vl owner has to stir us up just to feel special

(on a serious note, i mustnt be a commy v6 owner, coz it doesnt sound like a v8, 15s are slow and its not a tractor)

by the way, i own 3 v6 commys and have anotehr 3 motors in the shed, am part way through a custom intake manifold on one motor and am in the stages of planning another custom manifold for another v6 im going to build once the vp is done

GLD-086

Reaction score
when a vl owner has to stir us up just to feel special

Notice the VL thread, similar to this? That was actually made by me also. Not feeling special, just like a chuckle.:thumbsup:

It's just for some laughs. Don't take it so seriously.;)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
You know your driving the wrong car when...........you have to make pointless and childish threads to make yourself feel big.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
bwahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaaha

lol, i was joking with that one, hence the "on a serious note" part

GLD-086

Reaction score
EDIT- Yep I'm a tool.

Last edited:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
why do you think hes gonna lock the thread? hes going along with the thread, having a bit of fun(ok, maybe hes not, who cares, you'll soon know if he doesnt like it)

anyway, back on with the thread to keep you happy.

-when you think your stocko v6 with a pod/k&n is pushing mega hp and will eat anything in its path, including those 10second turbo 747s

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
lol

you know your're a v6 owner when you buy one "for better fuel consumption" yet your mates get's better in his v8

you love the sound of the engine going off and you can hear it cause you're exhaust is quieter than a mouse sneezing

Status
Not open for further replies.