Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your Biggest Crash??

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
"alien"

You got hit in the rear and got blamed for it ?.

I was told because i made contact to the rear of the one i hit i was to blame. AS they put it. The one who hits front to rear is blamed.

Also did they have any redlight camera's there ?. If not they can't prove you did. And what happen with the 3rd car ?.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
"alien"

You got hit in the rear and got blamed for it ?.

I was told because i made contact to the rear of the one i hit i was to blame. AS they put it. The one who hits front to rear is blamed.

Also did they have any redlight camera's there ?. If not they can't prove you did. And what happen with the 3rd car ?.

he said he got hit in the side, and the car got spun backwards into the pole.

Pict0040.jpg

coming around a blind corner at night, dude half on my side of the road, i hit the anchors and slid into a tree. drove it home with the bumper in the back

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
"alien"Also did they have any redlight camera's there ?. If not they can't prove you did. And what happen with the 3rd car ?.
No red light cameras at that intersection. It was out the front of a hospital and VicRoads, but neither could provide video footage of the actual intersection from their cameras.

The third car i take it is the grey VE you see? Well that's the cops car.

get any witnesses for your side, always grab sumone unrelated to your car to act as your witness
There was a witness who came to see if i was ok and would say that the other guy ran the red light, but the passenger of the other car dragged me away from them and they had to move their car because he was blocking the slip lane, and i guess thought that everything was under control.

And i forgot to mention that the guy driving the other vehicle stated that he was staionary at his set of lights, and judging by the damage he did to my vehicle that was definatly excessive acceleration. But yea, law system doesn't work and i had to plead guilty. Meaning he got away with it :(

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
You should have held on to that witness and taken it all the way to court. The legal system is NOT blind. I took a highway patrol Seargent to court and won when I was a P Plater.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Yea, but he was gone by the time i'd finished with the passenger giving my details to her. :( Was a good plan from her. She said she was a lawyer, did a search through the Victorian Legal System and there's no practising certificate for anything like her name. So i reckon she's just a stupid secretary who thought she'd sound big.

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
troy.. how that wasnt classed as a right off ill never know.. they write cars off for hail damage for gods sake..

but yeah.

it wasnt me but it was my car..
apparently someone jumped out to play chicken the guy swerved and hit a tree..

10082008197.jpg

08082008187.jpg

08082008185.jpg

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
thats bugger all damage, for a car thats meant to get damaged.