Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your last meal

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
anything asian followed by a bottle of wild turkey and some weed...may aswell get very pissed and stoned if it was my last meal.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
good philosophy, if your going out, your doing it off ya nut! haha

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
Entree: Dozen Oyster's kilpatrick style, and six natural with a few lemons. With two margarita's. i'm not talking that shitty premixed stuff they do at most pubs. I make them with one lemon, shot of tequila, and a shot of cointreau, and with plenty of salt round the glass.

Main: 500 gram grassfed scotch fillet, either from Gippsland or Tasmania (meat is better down there). With salt and pepper squid and extra chips. With tallie of Melbourne bitter.

Dessert: Mum's choc self saucing pudding with vanilla ice cream.

To finish off. Open my bottle of 12 year old wild turkey that i haven't opened, and enjoy a few straight on ice with a Cuban cigar. with a few mates playing Scumbags and Warlords. I don't smoke but who cares, i'm about to die.

Nice thread by the way, drinking and eating is something i really enjoy. So i found it very hard putting this together, because there're so many different foods i like.

R

Red Heart

I had some delicious cheesy Nachos and some Coke, it tasty so yummy and the Coke went well with it.

iaydemir

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Berlina
No more meals to die for in Texas prisons

"Lawrence Russell Brewer, who was executed on Wednesday, asked for two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound (450 grams) of barbecue meat, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts."