Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your Opinions Please!!

gradz

Land Yacht Lover
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Grange (Daily)
As the Land Yacht is now;

2012-08-19 07.18.20.jpg

or with white walls;

White-Walls.jpg

Would appreciate any constructive criticism, thank you all and Merry Christmas.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
yeah she needs some white walls :)

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Needs some colour there somewhere, the grey wheels on black car is a bit montone.
Whitewalls are for Cadillacs though......

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
Looks good mate.. What about two tone walls? Red/White? or even Blue/White?

Can't wait to run into this at Willowbank one day?

s_ikari2015

Fun IS easier with an 8
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 Monaro V2 CV8, '90 Toyota Sera
Whitewalls on a Grange??????? The top of the line needs to be clean, crisp and classy. I also think that sticker on the body kit needs to go. It should just be "GRANGE" on the side.
I agree the rims are too subtle, but you don't want outlandish...bigger, yes, but something that adds to the classy feel you should get... something like this perhaps?
GrangeGFG Supremo G2.jpg

Darkened the image to bring out the rich blackness of the car, did a bodge job removing the sticker, added Giovanna GFG Supremo G-2 rims in black with the chrome strip. Something classy:cool:

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
^ chrome strip is definitely better then white walls..

muzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina
yer put the white walls on they look good, i once had red stripes on my monaros tyres it was a red monaro and dam it actucally looked awsome

gradz

Land Yacht Lover
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Grange (Daily)
Whitewalls on a Grange??????? The top of the line needs to be clean, crisp and classy. I also think that sticker on the body kit needs to go. It should just be "GRANGE" on the side.
I agree the rims are too subtle, but you don't want outlandish...bigger, yes, but something that adds to the classy feel you should get... something like this perhaps?
View attachment 154057

Darkened the image to bring out the rich blackness of the car, did a bodge job removing the sticker, added Giovanna GFG Supremo G-2 rims in black with the chrome strip. Something classy:cool:

Mate, that looks classy!! I had a similar setup with 20in wheels before I went the original Grange wheels route and I liked it a lot, just couldn't put up with the bloody rough ride, all my fillings were coming loose.

The decal is our race team logo, as this thing is the tow motor for my grandson's Kart trailer (he's eight and a third generation racer), so it has to stay!!

xSV666x

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 vz sv6 ute 6sp manual
IMO I'd go with new rims! Y would u waste money on white walls wen u could buy a set of nice 18's or wat Eva in black with a chrome lip and would last a hell of a lot longer then the white walls. And remember the white walls will fade, crack & peel in no time and look really sh$t house. IMO. :) nice ride tho dude shame they don't make them in manual :(