Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your Thoughts on Southern Cross Tattoo's??..

Dz811

Just some p-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
I get told i'm a bogan all the time, i love it.

umm.. that's not actually a compliment :)

it stands for blue singlets, beer guts, VB and a ute thats usually rusty and stained with meat (if you can call it that) from a 4'n'20 pie....

seriously go get a commodore badge tattoo :) or an sv6 badge they look sweet as :)

Dz811

Just some p-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
but to say as a female u wouldnt date a bloke if they had a southern cross on them is to judge them without knowing them as many have said mistakes can be made and u get a tatt when ur young and maybe u wont want it when ur older but u wont necessarily be able to afford the procedure to get rid of it, and that means ur just going to judge somebody on a mistake they made in the past

I dunno mate, would u date a chick with a tattoo of a dick in the middle of their forehead?......

That has to be saying something....

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
it stands for blue singlets, beer guts, VB and a ute thats usually rusty and stained with meat (if you can call it that) from a 4'n'20 pie....

seriously go get a commodore badge tattoo :) or an sv6 badge they look sweet as :)[/QUOTE]

ummm wats wrong with any of these things listed dont you like getn a lil dirty hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm metroz

Dz811

Just some p-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
I dunno man, i'm not metro or anything,
but that (to me) is just really unrefined and... what's the word i'm looking for....
BOGAN!!!
that's it :)

Go grab a nicely cooked steak, with some fine wine, and even a salad, and tell me you don't appreciate some of the finer things :)

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
i eat steak cooked on the fire beside the river, wine in my town comes out of a cask and i aint touchin that sh*t, and driving a commodore and living in australia is as fine as it comes.
good night sir

swiftymcfeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
87 VL Calais Turbo
Too bad when this "fad" is over you can't simply remove the tats...lol!

Kardo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
fads always seem to come back around just like clothes and cars...do they not
ive had my southern cross tat for about 5 years now and im happy with it wouldn't change it
but then i like my steak cooked on a fire by the river or a BBQ and wine ewww give me my rum or bourbon any day yer i love my VP as my daily to get the kids around but when it comes to my time give me my ute with the 5 poster and V8
i guess im what u guys call a bogan but thats me and i wont change for nothing. :) xx written by the MRS

Brucefromruse

CRAVEN MOORHEAD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive s2
Sorry boys n girls but todays tat's dont have any pain at all, thats why girls and metro's seem to be getting them. My old school ones effing hurt and scabbed up for a week or 2, however todays tats really are in fine detail i must say, I think the southern cross done in the form of bullet holes would be different, perhaps with Ned Kelly lookin up.

DRKWGN

I Dig Hole's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS Wagon
personally the only tattoo's i like are one's that have style and that are unique, i have one tattoo of the austrian coat of arm's. i only know one other person that has this tattoo. i dont get meaningless tattoo's

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
i really wanna get a tat, something RELATED to australia, BUT i dont wanna join the rest of the major fads and just get the southern cross or the boxing kangaroo... any ideas out there??