Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Youtube.com and the like videos. - KEEP IT LEGAL PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

southy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Suzuki Swift GTI

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
"Fag Emo shite.. dude were u touched as a kid of some **** why would u bother with that stupid comment"

This caring note was thoughtfully left to me as a rep comment in my home page some time ago, but I've been too busy in the real world to check it out until now.

To the anonymous aspiring poet who left it, you're entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine, that's why I made it, duh!

But just to clarify to the unlettered, no, I was never 'touched as a kid of some ****', as I was never a choir boy.

I trust you will understand the comparative stereotypical sarcasm that implies. :)

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
This caring note was thoughtfully left to me as a rep comment in my home page some time ago, but I've been too busy in the real world to check it out until now.

To the anonymous aspiring poet who left it, you're entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine, that's why I made it, duh!

But just to clarify to the unlettered, no, I was never 'touched as a kid of some ****', as I was never a choir boy.

I trust you will understand the comparative stereotypical sarcasm that implies. :)

Fag Emo shite..

i specially picked this song especially for you i think the title and the gene of music is extremely suited to you

Last edited by a moderator:

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Election 2010

[YOUTUBE]Qub4lWT6GNk[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.