Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZB Calais V6 Wagon vs Commodore RSV Wagon

jcn000

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
What is the actual difference between these two models? From carsales.com.au it seems Calais Wagon is longer at 5000mm+ and Commodore Wagon is 4986mm. Calais has narrower tyres at 235 and Commodore is wider at 245.

Calais seems to have cladding at the wheel arches but only some Commodore has that?

It also looks like some dealers listed either incorrectly under the other model making it even more puzzling about the difference.

What is the actual difference and which is the better buy? Pricing seem to be about in similar range?

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
What is the actual difference between these two models? From carsales.com.au it seems Calais Wagon is longer at 5000mm+ and Commodore Wagon is 4986mm. Calais has narrower tyres at 235 and Commodore is wider at 245.

Calais seems to have cladding at the wheel arches but only some Commodore has that?

It also looks like some dealers listed either incorrectly under the other model making it even more puzzling about the difference.

What is the actual difference and which is the better buy? Pricing seem to be about in similar range?

i think you are talking about the calais tourer, these links might help.

jcn000

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
i think you are talking about the calais tourer, these links might help.

[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Thanks, that's a great read. So one's a Commodore Sportswagon and the other is a higher riding Calais Tourer.

In the pdf it says both have a mylink 8 inch infotainment screen but sportswagon has an 8 inch colour cluster screen while Tourer has a 4.2 inch colour cluster screen. What is a colour cluster screen?

I assume head's up display (HUD) is standard across all ZB range?

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Thanks, that's a great read. So one's a Commodore Sportswagon and the other is a higher riding Calais Tourer.

In the pdf it says both have a mylink 8 inch infotainment screen but sportswagon has an 8 inch colour cluster screen while Tourer has a 4.2 inch colour cluster screen. What is a colour cluster screen?

I assume head's up display (HUD) is standard across all ZB range?

hud is only in rsv, vxr and calais v.
if it does not have the 8 inch cluster then it has no hud because the hud is a part of the 8 inch cluster.

The 8 inch cluster looks like this

_apimages_

The 4 inch one is like this

5xukh4rkgse25vpkbh9g7bx6l.jpg

Last edited: