Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Camber Kits

WyldOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wagon
Hey all,

Got bad camber on rear tyres so I'm in the market for rear camber kit. I heard theres 2 point and a 4 point kits - what is the difference? And what brands are out there.

Lachie

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
A two point kit is exactly that, two point adjustment. The rear control arms have four inner bushes, fitting a two point kit will only give you either camber or toe adjustment depending on which bush you fit the kit to.

A four point kit gives both camber and toe adjustments.

There are different kits available brand wise, and everyone will have an opinion on what the best one is. I sell SuperPro four point kits for $160 plus $15 shipping.

sus_038

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S-Pack S2
Is it easy to install a Camber Kit to a VT S2 S-Pack??

Cheers :) and how much camber can you give it? can you make it more?? so the tyres 'squat' more??

Might be a stupid question so yeh, be nice haha

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
You can give it more camber, but why would you? You will just wear the tyres out faster.

You can put 2 or 4 point kits in, but the VX2-VY already have toe adjustment so the 4 point kit isn't really necessary.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
That pretty much looks like the super pro kit. if i was u which i did, buy it from NAAF as u'll save urself a couple bucks obviously lol. i havent had any dramas with my kit yet or slippage.

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
hey abba if you're still checkin this thread do you sell a kit for an IRS VS?

glowworm

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exective
Hey all,

Got bad camber on rear tyres so I'm in the market for rear camber kit. I heard theres 2 point and a 4 point kits - what is the difference? And what brands are out there.

Lachie

Dont worry about a camber kit ,put in a VY rear cradle it will solve all your problems ....:)