Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust is finally completed

impressive

BARRP BARRRRRP
Reaction score
Website
www.supercharger.com.au
Members Ride
VT SS 5 litre
I dont know if anyone recalls, but a few months back i was asking 101 question about what exhaust to get for my fivey.

Well I went about it in an unconventional way, and i gotta say, its sounds mint!

Went for packemaker tri-y's, into redback highflow 2.5" cats, into a berklee 2.5" catback system.
Kept it all twin, cept after the centre mufflers it goes into a single.

Now she sounds like an 8 and moves so much more effortlessly.:driving:

ill try get a sound clip if anyone is interested, just need someone to tell me how to post it.

cheers

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
thanks for the info.... maybe i'll do the same for my VX.... now.... 1. click REPLY to post a reply... 2. after you get the popup reply screen, write in your reply ..3 .. now go down the bottom of the page and see " Manage Attachments "., click it .... 4 .. there will be a popup screen, click " Browse " .... 5. you will get another popup, select the folder where in your PC that you saved the sound file, click the sound file... 6 ... click "Upload " .....7 .. then click "Sunmit Reply " .... the sound file should show in your reply now and where anyone clicks it, it should play...

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
do you mind telling me what was the total cost and also the cost of each item ?....