Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CAI in V6

VX_Wannabe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec
my vx exec came standed with CAI is that normal

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The VT onwards had the intake up on the radiator support panel anyway, but something like the SS inductions one has a bigger mouth and snorkel running down to the airbox. I can price you one up if you like. That one on Ebay is the Aunger one, the SS one has a wider mouth.

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06
i heard a ss induction kit is a waste of money. yes it comes with a OTRCAI standard but its a very small openening as not a abba fan has said.
whats the price of a SS one?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I got a SS Inductions one and im happy with it... At the end of the day they will improve ur fuel economy abit and pay themselves of in the saving in fuel you will make one way or another...

cdtoaster

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
resurrecting old thread....
i had to do a fair bit of driving on dust roads so afterwards i replaced my stock filter with a K&N panel. since then i've been looking into CAI for a bit of boost, any recommendations? should be a "drop in" upgrade and without filter as i have one already and im defo not comfortable enough to try a DIY mod
cheers

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
resurrecting old thread....
i had to do a fair bit of driving on dust roads so afterwards i replaced my stock filter with a K&N panel. since then i've been looking into CAI for a bit of boost, any recommendations? should be a "drop in" upgrade and without filter as i have one already and im defo not comfortable enough to try a DIY mod
cheers

I would like to know about the best CAI too, I've heard the SS inductions CAI are no good and too expensive, is there a CAI that actually works and is fairly cheap? I would also prefer to not hack up my airbox lol.

gogi108

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais l67
mace engineering , bye , bunnings cai thats the way to . 500$ ss inductions