Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black 06 VZ SV6

Phoen1x

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VZ SV6
Hey, been viewing other people pride and joys for some time now, just thought i'd share mine. Had it for just over a year or so now. Use to have a VS. At the moment going for good looks and good music, in future will look at performance.

Current Mods
VZ 17" SS Wheels
VZ SS Tail Lights
Shadowed Side Indicators
Painted Front Grills
Mace CAI
Perry SS Catback exhaust
Painted Engine Covers & Manifold
Painted Calipers

Future Mods
SS Headlights
New 18" Wheels
Lowered
Darker Tint
New Stereo System

Attachments

• 30092008333.jpg
    30092008333.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 2,455
  • DSC01159.JPG
    DSC01159.JPG
    395.6 KB · Views: 1,832
Last edited:

Aaronv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
can i ask how u did the custom front grill, did u cut out the existing grill and use to the frame with ur own mesh .

Phoen1x

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VZ SV6
Cheers guys

Aaronv - yeh mate, with the bottom one bought a second hand grill and hacked it up and put mesh in it, doesnt sit in properly at the moment though, will be probably taking my bumper off and trying to re do it a bit better. as for the top one just cut grill to same shape as stock grill, doesnt sit quite right but looks ok

Phoen1x

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VZ SV6
Forgot to mention that I had a MACE CAI on order, arrived the otehr day, fitting was a little bit fiddly but all good. Also painted engine cover, photo dont do it justice

16092009056.jpg

FA-77-VY

Trav
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s pack & vs s pac ute
looks good man. did u do the boot ???

Phoen1x

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VZ SV6
Yeh I did, im yet to finish it off with a beauty board across the whole thing, still deciding on whether I want to show the amps or not, and what to use. Ill get some better pics up in the near future, I did all the audio myself.

FA-77-VY

Trav
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s pack & vs s pac ute
Yeh I did, im yet to finish it off with a beauty board across the whole thing, still deciding on whether I want to show the amps or not, and what to use. Ill get some better pics up in the near future, I did all the audio myself.

oh k thats sik im tryin to figure out wat to do to mine. can u still get to ur spare tire??