Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New profile posts

Most recent project: successful LLT to LFX swap for just the cost of the engine.
Reactions: Commo64
Mickcc
Mickcc
Is the LFX a better engine cheers
LachieKb
LachieKb
Yep, slightly improved design over the LLT and slightly higher compression ratio, but the main reason was the LFX is much easier to find and cheaper than the LLT.
Reactions: Mickcc
I've joined the 1000+ replies crew!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230204-143845.png
    Screenshot_20230204-143845.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 117
Steve Auto
Steve Auto
Congratulations on your success. Find me a lsd for my VY one Tonner
C
Commo64
@Steve Auto, you can just search up "LSD for VY 1 Tonner V6"
I now have a VE Berlina V8 6 speed Auto
D
DazVL
Where do I post a VL Calais door and Guard for sale
D
DazVL
If someone can guide me in the right direction that would be much appreciated
C
Commo64
@DazVL

You need to post in the "Classifieds" section but you need to have a certain amount of posts before you can put it in the "Classifieds" section...
Pm me you address, I will send you a honer. I bought it about 25 years ago when I owned a MK 2 Jag. I haven't had the need to use it since nor will I ever. The 4.2 Jag has the same size bore as the 202. The piston rings are interchangeable. Trust me from someone who knows they are idiot proof. Make sure you use a Lubricant like wd 40

Keith
keith reed
keith reed
My previous message was too long. Take it easy, it will appear to be to big. It is supposed to be. Slowly at first and the when finished bring it up quickly to get the required cross hatch. If there is still a lip on the bore depending on how bad it is you can get a tool to remove it or it will be a rebore
Love the VF long roof.
Fu Manchu
Fu Manchu
It’s called a Station wagon. Always has been.
Simmo68
Simmo68
Yes I've owned several, this just seems to be an affectionate term as of late.
Hay Rich did you sort out the sensor problem? I have the same issue as you right to the letter.
Hi Darren

Is it possible to add a topic, Electronics, under Tuning, Modification and Development, with sub topics of: Electronics Basics, Electronics Diagnosis and Electronics Repairs.
Why - our cars are starting to age and the ability to repair by replacement at the assembly level isn't sustainable; whereas, repair by replacement at component level is sustainable.
Cheers n Beers
Jolls
Hi can you please pm me - we can discuss important common issues. I am in Brisbane.
Fu Manchu
Fu Manchu
Ok. I like collecting horse paintings and running in long grass.

I am in Perth.
W
waynethomson
you are named after a very good band mr fu
Fu Manchu
Fu Manchu
The best band. Also great horse portrait artists.
All Holdens are starting to get too old for service tyre and brake mobs to maintaine properly half of them will change the oil and let you drive the car into the ground.