Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Auto Electrician

rupinder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2
Hi guys,

I was after the contact details of a auto electrician in the western suburbs of melbourne. I live in Taylors Lakes.

My VT II Berlina is having some serious electrical problems such as:
- indicator staying on when my headlights are on
- lights on the cluster not working and buttons
I checked the fuses and they seemed to be fine.

thanks in advance guys or gals.

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
- indicator staying on when my headlights are on

could use some more details with this, does the indicator come on with your park lights, low beam or highbeam? which indicator comes on left,right or both?

if you have a trailer plug i would check that first as some of the wires could of been pulled out and are shorting on each other

rupinder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2
could use some more details with this, does the indicator come on with your park lights, low beam or highbeam? which indicator comes on left,right or both?

if you have a trailer plug i would check that first as some of the wires could of been pulled out and are shorting on each other

right indicator stays on when i turn my lights on (parkers or otherwise). when i indicate my dash lights where the speedo is also flash with the indicator.

Filochik

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Hey, I have kinda the same problem... But my
indicators don't flash they just stay as the arrows and sometimes they'll work I did have a problem with my power windows sometimes wouldn't go down but that problems gone now, all this happened after I towed a trailer and the indicators turned opposite ways won the trailer. I live in deer park, hoping to get details or help of an auto elec or how you fixed the problem. Thanks.