Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ask the EX-Holden Technician

Status
Not open for further replies.

devi8t

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commodore
dash tops

Was interested to know if the dash tops on a vx monaro and a commodore would be the same or if they are different
i need to change the one in the monaro as i have a big hole in the top of it
any ideas or help would be great thanks

frontier

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore VY 2004 SS
Head lights wiring help needed..

Hi All,

i have commodore VY S and i have done retrofit with headlights installing projectors in them and installed HID xenon also. well im messed with the headlight wiring, dont know which one is low and where to connect high beam wiring...please help me or with diagram or cable colors..i need headlights main jack pin details..or is there any way that i can pul cable directly from the main switch in dash so i can make it simple....

waiting,

boby

lyndon_breeze

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
Holden VS Executive Sedan
wondering how i turn my speed alert in my holden vs executive in to speedo, ive seen it in my mates cars, but cant do it in mine

wild tiger

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS II
wondering how i turn my speed alert in my holden vs executive in to speedo, ive seen it in my mates cars, but cant do it in mine

Recently done this in my VT, took it to holden and they do it with a Tech 2 device, It's called "Police Mode". Not sure about the VS, but would assume it's the same.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
how do you remove the panels that go from the quarter glass to the back windscreen and across the back of the roof on a vz one tonner?
thanks

darno

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
vp commodore missing about 80kph

my v6 vp miss fires around 80kph with very light touch on the go pedal. any ideas?
change sparks and leads. car has done 330k. apart from that still goes hard.

Craig54

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx wagon
Front wheel bearing

Hi
Bought a 99 VT for my daughter.
How difficult is it to change a front wheel bearing??

Craig54

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
Recently done this in my VT, took it to holden and they do it with a Tech 2 device, It's called "Police Mode". Not sure about the VS, but would assume it's the same.

pre-Vt can't use tech 2. search around the forum, it's been covered a few million times

Rob, I'm getting parts together to convert my car to manual (using manual loom/ecm), but i need to know if VN2/VP loom/ecm will work in a VR

hodeo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs column shift ute
I was wondering if you might be able to explain what i need to do to get my commodore running again? I just put a trans out of a vr t-bar into my vs collumn shift but now i cant get the bastard to start. the reverse lights dont come on and i dont have a wiring diagram to show me what wires to check for problems

Status
Not open for further replies.