Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anybody Ride??

WNTDVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato & Evo VII.
Actually, there is little to no difference in performance between the 250r and the 250rr.

Both bikes make the some power at the same amount of revs, the differences are mainly things like double front discs on the rr, different rear swing arm, slightly different fuel system, different seat and slight differences in fairings...

Oh, I also ride a 04 YZ250F in my spare time.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
ok well my first post here, thought id start with bikes.

yeah i ride, used to race mx but i dont have a race bike anymore :( but ive got a 2003 wr250f and a 2006 wr450f. only reason the 250 isnt gone is the suspension is F'n amazing.

what would think that the cbr250rr would be similar to the new kawasaki 250 ninja in performance?

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i am sure there is another "who rides what" thread... but i will post a pic of my baby in this one as well :D

My baby :thumbsup: The miss-aligned chrome on the lower pipe has been fixed :whistling

udp01.sized.jpg

Me and my baby :yeah:

menow.sized.jpg

Haven't ridden dirt bikes for yonks!! give me the highway any day :D

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
nice bike mate :) very shiney

im gonna get a road bike as soon as i get off the LAM's restrictions, not sure what though. ideally something that i dont die too quickly on, those 1000cc sportsbikes are a tad overkill for the road these days..

06vzcalais

Reaction score
i currently own a 05 KTM 250 EXC 2 stroke, gold series expansion and pipe,gold ring, over jetted, few small mods, i also used to race motor x raced a cr250 when they were good (not a 4 stroke man), rode freestyle backyard rider untill i came unstuck and landed myself in hospital for a few months in traction with a fractured spine, doctor recomended i stop riding didnt adhear to his advice and am regreting it big time as i will live with backpain for the rest of my life the ktm is currently out of action with a split hydraulic clutch line, can thank the mechanic at the local ktm shop for that, ran the line between fuel tank mount and the frame, spacer washers/tank rubbers rubber through the cable during a period of about 3 months.
i have also owned a husky TE 350 race spec (ex works factory race bike) only stock part was the sticker kit
husaberg 650 Fe 08-09 (sold this, way to much power to ride thru the bush and on tracks more of a road trail)
honda 02 xr450 mounted in custom 250 frame (marvelous what welders can do lmao even more marvelous what happens when welds snap)

227shanno

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss 5.7
I got a 2008 kawasaki ninja250r they go awesome, the little engine just revs and revs, the only prob with sportsbikes is when you drop em they cost a packet to fix

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
yeah dont they just.

handle and stop pretty well, well better than i expected anyway. inspires some confidence around the twisties haha.

yeah, if i bought a road bike 1st thing would be some crash knobs to help if i stack haha.

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
cr80r it cracks it i smoke most 125s and get along easy wif 250 4strokes n crf50 sweetnd up wif abit of gear