Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

UFC not welcome in Victoria

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
^^^ Whats with the weapons rubbish?

you would want one to stand a chance against a gang of armed robbers wouldnt you?
the best option is too run ofcourse but you cant do that when you are cornered.

neet_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 XR6T & 1990 VN dragcar project
If you are cornered by 'robbers' i think the chance to fight has already past, the WORST thing you could possibly do is to pull a weapon.

Worst comes to worst kick the little f*&kers in the nuts, no matter how big the man he'll ALWAYS fall after a swift kicking.

Anyway back on topic.
Bring back the old school UFC, nothing like Gracie vs. Armstrong or any other big mo'fo.
Gracie: sticking up for the little guy.

ruffiano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I watched UFC.. I enjoyed it.. bring it to Melbourne I say!

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
I don't see the appeal of it at all and I see blokes training for these sort of events on a weekly basis because they train in the studio next to my kids martial arts class. I'd much rather watch the kids fight each other than 2 grown men rolling around with heads locked between each other sweaty thighs yuk lol but then again each to there own. Though if ethnic gang violence is a problem down there like minux suggested maybe its a good thing not to encourage this because I have noticed there tends to be a large ethnic support base for this sport.

Sydney has the same or even worse gang trouble. And yet it was still held in Sydney.
I don’t no what the Victorian government is trying to prove.
Simply by hosting something like the UFC does not mean there is going to be more crime.

So if the ethnic people support this sport they should ban the sport down there. Because they will commit more crime. What are load crap.
So they should ban V8 supercars because Australians support it. They will speed after going to watch the V8s and kill drivers on the road.

I am not saying what gangs do are right or supporting them. But you just cant say its ethnic people doing the crime.
Here in Oz. Maybe the government should be more servier on gangs (No Matter What race)
So they will start to listen and behave.

I am Fijianindian and back home gangs are not tolerrated because the army is incharge. You cant even play your music in the day or night loud or
you would get bashed by the army. So more servier rules for gangs here in Oz should be looked at. if they can stab and do all sort of crap then they can get punished at the same level no matter what age and race.

neet_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
^^^ as i understand it your an indian from fiji? Fijianindian is kind of hard to decipher

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Sydney has the same or even worse gang trouble. And yet it was still held in Sydney.
I don’t no what the Victorian government is trying to prove.
Simply by hosting something like the UFC does not mean there is going to be more crime.

So if the ethnic people support this sport they should ban the sport down there. Because they will commit more crime. What are load crap.
So they should ban V8 supercars because Australians support it. They will speed after going to watch the V8s and kill drivers on the road.

I am not saying what gangs do are right or supporting them. But you just cant say its ethnic people doing the crime.
Here in Oz. Maybe the government should be more servier on gangs (No Matter What race)
So they will start to listen and behave.

I am Fijianindian and back home gangs are not tolerrated because the army is incharge. You cant even play your music in the day or night loud or
you would get bashed by the army. So more servier rules for gangs here in Oz should be looked at. if they can stab and do all sort of crap then they can get punished at the same level no matter what age and race.

Your right they should be much more severe on gangs, problem is, the governments are too PC to do this as they all scream racism. Just look at these knobheads who have been convicted of terrorism charges, all the fanatics come out and say it is so unfair blah blah blah. We need MORE findings like this that not only jail these people, but **** them back off to wherever their family come from. They clearly have no interest in living here, so it is a waste to keep them alive in our jails.

I would love to see a system that 1. Sends immigrants packing if they are guilty of a crime and 2. If they are Australian citizens, punished much more severely, lashings anyone? i

^^^ as i understand it your an indian from fiji? Fijianindian is kind of hard to decipher

Thank you come again...does the hula.

neet_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
I figured that. just was like wtf? when i saw fijianindian.
I thought someone had a fetish for the 'i' key.

I understand now. Thats some pretty tough laws over there, not being able to play music.

neet_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Your right they should be much more severe on gangs, problem is, the governments are too PC to do this as they all scream racism. Just look at these knobheads who have been convicted of terrorism charges, all the fanatics come out and say it is so unfair blah blah blah. We need MORE findings like this that not only jail these people, but **** them back off to wherever their family come from. They clearly have no interest in living here, so it is a waste to keep them alive in our jails.

I would love to see a system that 1. Sends immigrants packing if they are guilty of a crime and 2. If they are Australian citizens, punished much more severely, lashings anyone? i

Thank you come again...does the hula.

You've got some good points there minux.

But that last one :rofl:
Thats some funny ****

********I know, I know I double posted.