Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Carl Williams bashed to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Plenty of rumors going round that Carl Williams is now in witness protection, Was told this my my next door neighbor who is a jail guard and used to work at Barwon jail.

Wonder how true this is...?

Have a friend who WORKS at Barwon, knows nothing about it.

CCTV will confirm or deny this under investigation.

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Maybe He ran away with Michael Jackson.....

I was told by my neighbour that the AFL was spying us him from space and we all need to wear a tinfoil helmet so they cant read our thoughts, He's the kinda guy that doesn't like to wear pants.... Doesn't mean its true.

did you forget to take your medication this morning ?

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
It was announced that carl was killed by an inmate who he was hanging around whilst in jail. They didn't release his name but he was in jail for double armed robbery's.

My belief is that he got killed via this criminal because the corrupt cops wanted him dead for what he knew. Is it just a coincedence that he had nearly finished writing his book in jail that he branded as "the full truth about the underworld"? my guess is that he got killed by a crim who got told to do it by a corrupt cop so the cop could protect his own ass before the info got out.

As for what Benjamin K said.. mate he paid people to kill people whilst he sat on his ass whilst producing and dealing pills with horse tranqulizers in them. Not much of a ned kelly sort of crim

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
It was announced that carl was killed by an inmate who he was hanging around whilst in jail. They didn't release his name but he was in jail for double armed robbery's.

My belief is that he got killed via this criminal because the corrupt cops wanted him dead for what he knew. Is it just a coincedence that he had nearly finished writing his book in jail that he branded as "the full truth about the underworld"? my guess is that he got killed by a crim who got told to do it by a corrupt cop so the cop could protect his own ass before the info got out.

The problem with this story is Williams wasn't stupid (so to speak). His lawyers would know everything, it would have been well documented well before he ended up in prison. I think what we are about to see corruption wise in Vic will just confirm what many people have known for years.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Amazing how the guard was only 10m away and he was taken back to his room after the guy beat him. Shouldnt he have been in the infirmary or something. Have to agree with Minux though you have to feel sorry for his daughter. Sure he was a bad role model and she's better off without him but he was still her dad.
Whats with the conspiracy theories already??? He's in police custody??? yeah right!!!! Some people will believe anything they hear.

Thought it was funny as hell that that the guy that the latest series of Underbelly is based on (the young bloke with the nasty stomach scar) has taken off into hiding. Bloody idiot apparently consulted on the show and then has taken off worried about what the other mob guys are going to do to him.LOL

Last edited:

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin

he was apparently going to act as a Crown witness. it's unclear whether that was against other crims or corrupt cops. you'd get short odds that whoever stood to lose from that organised the hit on him.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Two wrongs don't make a right...

Yes but that can also be used to say that just because Carl killed some people, it wasn't right for someone to kill him.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
The problem with this story is Williams wasn't stupid (so to speak). His lawyers would know everything, it would have been well documented well before he ended up in prison. I think what we are about to see corruption wise in Vic will just confirm what many people have known for years.

His lawyer is a fool that handles cases to get his face on the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.