Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coles Express Car Wash

Have you ever damaged wheels in a Coles Express Car wash

• Yes, realised at the time and reported it to the attendant

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Yes, realised at the time but didnt report it

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Yes, but didnt realise until later

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • No

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
WTF how is it Coles fault you cant drive... You don't ring the council when you scrape a rim outside your house do you... Always everyone else's fault these days..

Dum*P*ster

Moist
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
WTF how is it Coles fault you cant drive... You don't ring the council when you scrape a rim outside your house do you... Always everyone else's fault these days..

unless its potholes.. :)

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
Some amusing answers.

Has nothing to do with my ability (or possible lack there of) to drive a car. It would appear that there are a few who didn't quite understand the problem when they attempted to read the original posts.

And considering a mate damaged X5 wheels in the same wash - I say there is a problem.

As for potholes. I burst two 20" bridgeys on these crap Brisbane roads. Guess who coughed up the coin. Brisbane City Council.

You guys need to stand up for yourselves and fight when damage is done to your car from a third party. The amount of times I have heard "I didn't do anything about it because I didn't think I'd get anywhere"....

But it's ok, blame me, make fun of the poll.... But a simple yes or no answer would have suffice. Maybe understand the problem fully before hanging sh*t on someone

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
And considering a mate damaged X5 wheels in the same wash - I say there is a problem.

U mean. A mate of yours went back there 4 times after damaging his rims once??

Oh lordy...... *old lady voice*