Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to spot an unmarked police car

Dum*P*ster

Moist
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
Just look out for VE's really lol, tis what they seem to be in here..

Niggadore

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS Caprice V8. 1996 Proton satria.
Down here in Frankston, we've got a VE SS Wagon, antenna's are hidden throughout the roof lineing, the lights are modded inside the reverse lights, and the grill, lowered to minimum legal height and sporting a 'my family' sticker!
Theres also an SS ute, with the bar setup, on 19's,
Around 2 years back we had a semi-marked hummer on chromies driving around on the weekends.
sneaky bastards!

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
I told my sisters husband who's road traffic, easiest way to make his VE stock omega inconspicuous.

This is after him telling me that their mech team were going to lower it 1" and hide 1 of the ariels.

'yeah, and while your at it lower it another inch, put some mags on it, hide the other ariel and put a jetpilot sticker on the rear view, no one will pick you'

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I told my sisters husband who's road traffic, easiest way to make his VE stock omega inconspicuous.

This is after him telling me that their mech team were going to lower it 1" and hide 1 of the ariels.

'yeah, and while your at it lower it another inch, put some mags on it, hide the other ariel and put a jetpilot sticker on the rear view, no one will pick you'

There used to be a white VZ exec in mornington with no aerials and a white trigger bros sticker on the back

yogi_b

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6
I saw an unmarked bike the other day, jet black with two thin strips of LED's down the rear. Absolutely NO way to tell until you see the lights flash.

jigz13

drunk mechanic
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr s2
ive found number plates work well. old man drives trucks so wen he see's some one pulled up by 1 rites it down. got a huge list in the glove box. memorized most of them lol

Vlt_Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vl Calais Turbo, Vn Calais 5L
^ now thats abit over the top i think. how much crime does this bloke do, is the question in my mind?

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
^ now thats abit over the top i think. how much crime does this bloke do, is the question in my mind?

A bit over the top....I reckon lol

sent from Dazz's mobile using Tapatalk

ojame

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore S Ute
ive found number plates work well. old man drives trucks so wen he see's some one pulled up by 1 rites it down. got a huge list in the glove box. memorized most of them lol

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before, but (in QLD) all cop cars are registered in October, so the rego sticker has a 10 on it. I was told this by a mate and all cop marked and unmarked cars i see have been registered in October - not sure if it's true or not to any more of a degree.

Handy when you see a suspicious looking VE in your mirror, just make sure it's a single number on the sticker!