Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

yep another 'hoon' story!

skappascrap

Herp is for the derp.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VY SV8
There is more **** coming out of Pauline Hanson's mouth in 5 minutes than a pigs ass in a year.

I'm sick of the media always targeting drivers (whether you have a loud exhaust or a really nice car with a P plate in the window), when there's worse crimes happening on the streets, as ClairBear said about them taking a clip from the US and using it as a hoon example is just plan stupidity, this is why I never watch TV or look at the news online.

Kcboiye

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Wl Statesman
lol. "noisy cars are the biggest crime happening in auz at the moment"

fk me.

meanwhile in Australia.

so suppose i should cancel getting a full x-force system on my car then? lol

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Umina is a toilet by the sea and locals dont bother elevating it's stature with a "capital" as such!

Umina's nicer than Gosford, although that's not much of a bragging point :p but it's also a lot nastier than it was when I was a kid, so I don't miss living there.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Umina is a toilet by the sea and locals dont bother elevating it's stature with a "capital" as such!
Hell, the locals for the nearby town of Woy woy can only spell half the suburb name.
The effing was my way of avoiding the swear filter.
Fair cop on the other items of contention.

Now may i be excused to go swear at my car whilst trying to undo the gland nuts on my struts? LOL

lmao at Woy :D and its lucky you are in a car forum or undoing the gland nuts on your struts could sound a bit wierd :rofl2: You are excused.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
ACA should check out these rebels. I cant believe people like these are allowed on the road..

[video=youtube_share;oCSJjhTe3CU]http://youtu.be/oCSJjhTe3CU[/video]

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Man, Aus must be one hell of a boring place if thats all they can find to report on

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
I'm personally glad they are leaving us truck drivers alone this week..... But hey I am getting a 3" xforce on my ss soon so I could well and truly be effed.... Lol sorry for my bad spelling and grammar I have a westy tongue.

It's ok, i was born in penrith and now live in 'Mt Druit by the sea'
I kinda wish they were still picking on us truckies, i want my truck defected so i can have another one from head office. (change is as good as a holiday!)

vlvlvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s .. vl exec
this shits a ####in joke.my grandpa has an exhaust.his a criminal.. this is a man who never speeds goes to church and has worked hard all his life and his won a award for best presented back yard/garden in his area.but his a criminal.this is ####in dog ****.this country is been run by a bunch of posessed monkey's enuf said..

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
this shits a ####in joke.my grandpa has an exhaust.his a criminal.. this is a man who never speeds goes to church and has worked hard all his life and his won a award for best presented back yard/garden in his area.but his a criminal.this is ####in dog ****.this country is been run by a bunch of posessed monkey's enuf said..

Settle down mate, the only people who think people like your dad are criminals are the retarded journalists at ACA and TT ( who don't matter) and the retarded and gullible people who believe that **** (who also don't matter).

People need to stop getting thier panties in a twist from stories like this. These sort of stories have been around for years and neither my mates or myself have been 'targeted' by police or from local community members.

I know a few cops and none of them give a **** about these sorts of things unless the car is modified dangerously, the driver is being a class 1 twat, or in the case of the exhausts, the exhaust is so friggin' loud that it really does deserve to be turned into scrap.