Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

yep another 'hoon' story!

DAZ60L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
It's ok, i was born in penrith and now live in 'Mt Druit by the sea'
I kinda wish they were still picking on us truckies, i want my truck defected so i can have another one from head office. (change is as good as a holiday!)

is that toukley or woy woy......lol yeah not wrong the rta.....sorry roads and maritime services have been out and about checking trucks lately just let them know of the defects...thats always worked for me.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Settle down mate, the only people who think people like your dad are criminals are the retarded journalists at ACA and TT ( who don't matter) and the retarded and gullible people who believe that **** (who also don't matter).

People need to stop getting thier panties in a twist from stories like this. These sort of stories have been around for years and neither my mates or myself have been 'targeted' by police or from local community members.

I know a few cops and none of them give a **** about these sorts of things unless the car is modified dangerously, the driver is being a class 1 twat, or in the case of the exhausts, the exhaust is so friggin' loud that it really does deserve to be turned into scrap.

Or as is most likely the trigger for these astonishing revelations, someone with no patience called ACA because some 17 year old has just fitted a cannon to his car and has spent the last 6 hours going up and down the same street listening to his pig farts bouncing off the local houses and kidding himself it sounds fully hektic... and ACA had a bunch of footage in the can anyway and 6 minutes to fill...

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
im scared to put an exhaust on my vp, might get sent to christmas island...

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Most of the excessively loud cars I hear are 4 or 6 bangers or even worse rotary's and they should get defected just for sounding crap. V8's usually have a nice low rumble and are only loud if revved hard but all the other cars usually sit there farting and banging away just idling away (usually with the owner thinking it sounds cool) Defect anyone that thinks their piece of crap sounds cool and send them for a hearing test also.

As for these a current affair shows, just ignore them and they wont bother making these stupid stories. Every time they make a hoon story all the forums go nuts and everybody clicks on the links to watch the story which is the worst thing you can do.