Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P plate exhaust legality??

commodoreboy12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
dont get me wrong they are quite nice at first I didnt like them. but they have a nice tone to them.

HEKYEH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged 2010 VE SS-V
i have x force on my SV6 never been pulled over.

So that means it's not illegal then? Just because u haven't been caught?

"Oh, I shop lift all the time and bash people too.....but it's ok. I've never been caught."

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
right on the money mate

you cant mod the actual engine block but u can do anything else u want to like tune , intake, and full exhaust
Umm as far as I know it's performance mods that are directly connected/added onto the engine itself?

Therefore a cat-back exhaust is legal because there are cats & headers in between the engine and exhaust.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
stating by the law it says he can't drive a car that has been modified that alters performance. putting an exhaust on a car will alter its performance which means he is unlicensed to drive that car so if he has an accident in it, yes it is very likely he will end up in jail especially if he hits someone as his CTP and Insurance will not cover him for driving a car his not licensed to drive.

Man I've read my share of crap on this forum, but this takes the cake.

commodoreboy12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
yeah I fited it this month have driven past police and everything never been pulled but if you have your exhaust blarrin stockies lowerd and look like a hoon pre pared to be pulled over !

andodge

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute MY9.5 344RWkW
Yooooo

I am a Red P player in VICTORIA and want to know if an exhaust (2.25" catback) is considered illegal and will get me in jail?

I know that they do increase performance do I was thinking its might be bad

Thanks for ur help Jus commodores

Bloody Victoria 'the NAZI state' all I can say buddy is that it sucks to be you :p