Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

evolution theory.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Creation and evolution and go hand in hand though (for all you theologists out there).

In the beginning, God created Heaven and Earth: A fairly simple concept for people to grasp without the thinkers that we have today.

On the first day, God said "let there be light": This was before He created night and day. Who says a day in the eyes of God is 24hrs? Why can't it be 2 million years? Time means nothing to Him, it isn't even his concept, it is mans.

So having said that, why can't God create everything in seven days, but those seven days actually spanned a few million years in our terms. So while God created everything, organisms still had to evolve.

I'm not saying that this is what I believe, just another theory to ponder.

And Ari, I think too much, does that make me be too much?

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Evolution is a theory - That's why it's called the theory of Evolution. It has not been scientificaaly proven.
Creation is not even a theory, it's a fairy tale.

The only consistent thing anyone ever can point fingers at as factual, is error. We are here because of error and accident. Add the law of Entropy to this and you get a recipe for random idiocy that accounts for much of my life.

You don't understand the meanings of the word theory.

We're talking about Science, and in this context you're confusing Theory with hypothesis and you're claiming evolution theory to be a hypothesis which it isn't. The word "theory" in a general sense can be used to describe ideas and a rationalisation of thoughts. A scientific theory as in "the theory of evolution" carries a different meaning. It describes a body of knowledge which has been repeatably confirmed based upon facts and evidence. There is not one shred of evidence to refute or cast doubt upon this area of science. This HAS been scientifically proven arguably to a higher extent than the laws of thermodynamics, newtons laws, Einsteins relativity, gravitational theory etc.

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
------------------------------------------------------AUSSIEAKITO's THEORY OF EVOLUTION!--------------------------------------------------------

I think, we are an experiment of some other "aliens" or even other humans on another planet. we were put here as an experiment and we grew and populated the entire planet.

Its as if we put a small amount of people on mars and they populated the whole of mars (i know has no oxygen and what not but it could be any planet)

i think there is another earth Galaxies away that is home to humans much like us, who put us here. they come and check on us every once and a while which is why there is UFO sightings, they come and help us build things (Pyramids)

How ever i have no idea how they got there and how the people who put them there got there.

It ... just happened and we will never know.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
wording it in a factual way doesnt actually make your statement more accurate.

there is evidence of deforrestation surrounding the pyramids and there are clear signs of desertification which has only happened over the last few centuries, which leads a lot of people to believe that the surrounding area of the pyramids may have been a lush green forrested land, and that the wood required to build the pyramids/sphinx/etc, may have been cut down from close by, and not floated down the nile as was first believed.

but, just like my theories and your theories carry no actual FACTS, and you seem to love your facts, who knows really.

just to blow your mind, the english channel used to be a savannah, and the center of australia used to be an inland sea.

I totally recognize that climatic conditions change frequently, Antarctica had lush forest as recently as 3 million years ago.

Do you have a weblink or a book you could point me towards Ari? Last I heard there was evidence of massive droughts at the fall of the Old Kingdom, I suppose that the scrub land could have died off and failed to recover post drought?

If you could point me toward any sources I'd appreciate it mate.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
If (a) god created the earth in 7 days then how come it took him until the 4th day to define what a day was? If that is true wouldn't everything he did on the first 3 'days' actually have happened in 'an amount of time'? Creation is flawed from the get go IMO.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
^^ this I like ^^

My theory is we evolved over millions of years to adapt to our surroundings, apes are still apes because they didn't need to, but humans adapted because they had to, Africans have dark skin to protect them from their climate, while on uk and the like have fair skin and are bright white in comparison as they need to let more sun in, this kind of thing.

I believe humans are to apes / chimps / monkeys ect as domestic cats are to tigers / lions / pumas ect.

That's my opinion, where the world come from, I don't know.

Lets get one thing straight, Apes have also evolved over millions of years the same way that humans have. The fact that we are different is not to say that apes have not evolved, they've just taken a different path. We humans DID NOT evolve from the monkeys and chimpanzees we see in existence today, we share the same ancestors.

Genetically we are the most similar to chimpanzee's, so that species evolution has most closely resembled human evolution however we did not evolve FROM them, they are our cousins.

Every species from on this planet has evolved and is still evolving.

That's basically what I was saying, we are to apes / chimps to what domestic cats are to lions / tigers.

When I say apes are still apes, it's to try to explain what I mean about evolution, and evolving for the species needs.

Another theory I like is

We are to an alien race what an ant colony is to us, just a science project, but with that comes "where did they come from"

I do believe there are aliens out there, I think one would be naive to think we are the only living organisms.

And as said, the pyramid thing was the bloke at works point of view, I did mention that they were a smart race and very much into astrology

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I do believe there are aliens out there, I think one would be naive to think we are the only living organisms.

What if we are the aliens? What if Earth was just a waste land until we were put here by beings from another planet and our existence is just a blink in their time line of an experiment? Or if we are simply micro organisms in the petrie dish of an alien science experiment..?

catback

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE clubsport

Some of it is pretty far fetched , but definitely good for a discussion or two

Last edited by a moderator:

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
Evolution is a theory - That's why it's called the theory of Evolution. It has not been scientificaaly proven.
Creation is not even a theory, it's a fairy tale.

The only consistent thing anyone ever can point fingers at as factual, is error. We are here because of error and accident. Add the law of Entropy to this and you get a recipe for random idiocy that accounts for much of my life.

light is a theory and so is gravity so go jump off a building and see how that goes