Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NBA thread.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Not to sound picky, but isn't it working for him, he is getting contact and going to the foul line for and 1's, isn't that what he should be doing?

+1 and barging into the paint to get a lay up increases his shooting % instead of shooting an outside jumper which is a higher risk shot, If anything he has the best way of gameplay as his fg % will be the highest from dunking and layups.

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
great game by harden today 46pts, 8ast and 6 rebounds.. what a beast.. he was such a great fit for okc.. but I guess he wants to be the star and not a role player..

Tapatalk! arthy23

Harden should have never been traded, Westbrick should have been sent packing

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
lebron clearly can't shoot, 42% from 3, 56% fg % and averaging 27.3 points... So crap.

All you do is look at stats, stats are the biggest lie in sports actually try WATCHING a game.

Ray Allen is 44% from 3 this season, is he only 2% better than Lebron now ?

Get over stats seriously.

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
great game by harden today 46pts, 8ast and 6 rebounds.. what a beast.. he was such a great fit for okc.. but I guess he wants to be the star and not a role player..

Tapatalk! arthy23

Wasnt really anything to do with Harden wanting to be a star OKC cant afford him and everyone else.

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
Wasnt really anything to do with Harden wanting to be a star OKC cant afford him and everyone else.

that's true.. but 55 million over 4 years they offered him was a big sum amount of cash.. I think he wanted more money and more playing time..rockets offered him 59 million over 4 years..

Tapatalk! arthy23

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
that's true.. but 55 million over 4 years they offered him was a big sum amount of cash.. I think he wanted more money and more playing time..rockets offered him 59 million over 4 years..

Tapatalk! arthy23

Thing is he didn't get that much more in Houston, as i said before Westbrick should have been sent packing

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
yeah something bout westbrook I don't like.. he's got to realise that durant is the franchise player and not him.. too much ego for a small man lol

Tapatalk! arthy23

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
All you do is look at stats, stats are the biggest lie in sports actually try WATCHING a game.

Ray Allen is 44% from 3 this season, is he only 2% better than Lebron now ?

Get over stats seriously.

Basketball is all about stats... Ray allen is actually shooting worse than lebron this season and if YOU tried watching a few games you would really notice the difference between allen and james when shooting for 3 when it comes to shots made. The fact you say his jump shot is ugly is plain stupid, it works... STATS don't lie. Watching the game today made me seriously doubt you watch any games at all mate, the way he plays is bloody awesome...

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
Basketball is all about stats... Ray allen is actually shooting worse than lebron this season and if YOU tried watching a few games you would really notice the difference between allen and james when shooting for 3 when it comes to shots made. The fact you say his jump shot is ugly is plain stupid, it works... STATS don't lie. Watching the game today made me seriously doubt you watch any games at all mate, the way he plays is bloody awesome...

Oh he is too, so further to my point then that stats are the biggest lie, Ray Allen is clearly not a worse 3 point shooter than Lebron James.

See how stats are a lie now, perfect example.