Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NBA thread.

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
yeah something bout westbrook I don't like.. he's got to realise that durant is the franchise player and not him.. too much ego for a small man lol

Tapatalk! arthy23

He simply gets so focused on scoring he dosn't see anyone else on the floor. He is an SG, not a PG

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Oh he is too, so further to my point then that stats are the biggest lie, Ray Allen is clearly not a worse 3 point shooter than Lebron James.

See how stats are a lie now, perfect example.

this season he isn't better than james, Career stats says he is... Perfect example.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
steph curry dropping some big numbers, bloody impressive shooting... no one in the east will beat the heat, just unsure as to whether it will be OKC or Spurs in the finals against them

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Yeah, watched that game today, his dad always helps (I was a huge hornets fan when I was younger). I would rather bet on the spurs over OKC to win against Miami. My dark horse is Memphis.

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
Steph curry was crazy today.. I don't know how he got away from the Indiana game without suspension though.. The NBA must have felt sorry for him after getting thrown around like a rag doll by Roy Hibbert.. Don't know what he thought he would achieve by going at possibly the biggest guy in the NBA right now..

Dunno how the spurs managed to lose to the suns today. The spurs have had the upper hand in that rivalry for a while now, was good to see the suns get one on the spurs in San Antonio. I was born in Arizona and lived in Phoenix for 3 years, so I've always quite liked them.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
Dunno how the spurs managed to lose to the suns today. The spurs have had the upper hand in that rivalry for a while now, was good to see the suns get one on the spurs in San Antonio. I was born in Arizona and lived in Phoenix for 3 years, so I've always quite liked them.

Chuck must be stoked at that....

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Watched the lakers/wolves game today, Nash looks liek he is done, and they actually threw it into Dwight a few times too.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
jrue holliday is going to be special in the not to distant future, Not a dominant force like your lebron's and kobe's but as a supporting act to one like them. Can shoot and will be an awesome PG.

Looking forward to tomorrows games, heat v knicks and clippers v okc after it, Then just for a cherry on top... chicago and pacers then hawks v lakers WHOA too good!

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
Besides leaguepass, does anyone know of any websites for free live streaming of NBA games, that has decent quality??