Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear brembo calipers

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
That adds up to $1,650 Arron...or are you saying retail is $1,900 but you got quoted $1,650? That ain't tooooo bad from Holden I guess, would firm the rear braking up a bit though.

The Holden stock may be out but the part (slightly better CTS-V version) is available via eBay or Amazon or for sale on other forums. It's a hella price to pay for different sticker, just apply the red Brembo sticker yourself, there's how-tos online for that too.

These Lowndes 360mm rotors are special order from Holden $275AU each or $400US pair shipped now. DBA T3 4000 series are thicker, better made and 355mm for $245AU. For looks maybe Lowndes 360, performance and looks DBA 355.

We are all better off parting brembo upgrades together ourselves and buying off amazon because your then not paying someone else's profit for doing exactly the same thing. There are plenty of threads on here with exact part numbers. Daniel (itsme4g63) wants $690 on ebay for rear brembo calipers, OEM type or similar stop tech pads and a shim kit.

I bought the calipers for $108 each on Amazon, the pin kit for $17 and if you want OEM pads they are about $35 but I spent about $140 on Hawks. Converted to Aussie Dollars is $304 with the OEM pads plus shipping from Amazon which was from memory about $60AUD so all up you can part it together yourself for about $360 Aussie dollars to your door.

So ask yourself if you want to pay someone $300 profit or stick some part numbers into Amazon and order it yourself..... 300 goes a long way to covering your rear discs and caliper bolts.

Plenty of threads over the years about this subject, solutions, problems and advice.

DBA is also making a 360mm T3 as we speak. More about the existing 355mm DBA custom made, T3 performance rotor:
[video=youtube_share;Vyey9fKww40]http://youtu.be/Vyey9fKww40[/video]

Last edited:

doriae86

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
Sort of. Rear discs arnt the correct OD

Is my listing.

Can supply the 355 / 360mm rear rotors. Just message me via ebay with what your chasing, always happy to customise the kits with different components. We even do custom colours etc.

thanks

lowrider636

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SSV Redline Series 2
Cant wait to get my hands on these

2vnme6d_zpsppjcsnom.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

lowrider636

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SSV Redline Series 2
Good stuff. Are you going to install the dust shield? Pulling the hub means new bearings and a lot of extra work vs trimming lip is all.

Its not my kit. Seen it on a forum in the US. Its good to see that they are about and on the market

Wont be too long and they should be available

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Its not my kit. Seen it on a forum in the US. Its good to see that they are about and on the market

Wont be too long and they should be available

Mate seeing we have drop-ins from eBay (a clear sign of inequity in traditional supply channels) I feel obliged to tell everyone possible (because maybe I wasn't clear in post#42)... these callipers are same part as Camaro SS, not as capable or high spec as the four pot Brembo differential bore used on the CTS-V, which are out already, and cost like $108 each. The other point is that although he 360mm disc is bigger it is about average in terms of rotor quality, as above DBA is making T3 (currently 355mm available now much better disc much cheaper) at time of writing. Speak to GSL RallySport - forum sponsor - for update / orders.

You can put whatever sticker on you like with the change.