Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do you think is wrong with the world?

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
pretty sure humanity is the problem, if we died out the world would be a much better place.

Life After People taught me this :)

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
As some of you have mentioned, people are just way to sensitive nowadays.
Clint.jpg

Yeah Darkthrone, I remember Kingswood Country with Neville "The Blackfella" (a garden ornament) and Bruno the "Bloody Wog" who was banging old Grumblebums daughter

And The Kardashians, F#ck me those crack whores are everywhere. My missus reads womens whatever it is mag and usually takes the old mags to the hairdressers when she gets a pile of them. Last time she collected them up I commented about how there was something kardashian on each cover, so we counted them.....19 magazines in total and 19 of them had a story of some sort about the kardashian clan. I mean seriously, is there nothing important or news worthy going on in Australia that an Aussie womens mag has to repeatedly publish articles about these skanks from America. They are only famous because their dad was O.J Simpsons lawyer and Kim took it up the arse from some big black american footballer on video.
Don't even get me started on that Kanye West twat...
Kanye.jpg

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
View attachment 183219

Yeah Darkthrone, I remember Kingswood Country with Neville "The Blackfella" a garden ornament and Bruno the "Bloody Wog" who was banging old Grumblebums daughter
And The Kardashians, F#ck me those crack whores are everywhere. My missus reads womens whatever it is mag and usually takes the old mags to the hairdressers when she gets a pile of them. Last time she collected them up I commented about how there was something kardashian on each cover, so we counted them.....19 magazines in total and 19 of them had a story of some sort about the kardashian clan. I mean seriously, is there nothing important or news worthy going on in Australia that an Aussie womens mag has to repeatedly publish articles about these skanks from America. They are only famous because their dad was O.J Simpsons lawyer and Kim took it up the arse from some big black american footballer on video

F*****G LOL! Spot on!

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline

Yeah Darkthrone, I remember Kingswood Country with Neville "The Blackfella" (a garden ornament) and Bruno the "Bloody Wog" who was banging old Grumblebums daughter

And The Kardashians, F#ck me those crack whores are everywhere. My missus reads womens whatever it is mag and usually takes the old mags to the hairdressers when she gets a pile of them. Last time she collected them up I commented about how there was something kardashian on each cover, so we counted them.....19 magazines in total and 19 of them had a story of some sort about the kardashian clan. I mean seriously, is there nothing important or news worthy going on in Australia that an Aussie womens mag has to repeatedly publish articles about these skanks from America. They are only famous because their dad was O.J Simpsons lawyer and Kim took it up the arse from some big black american footballer on video.
Don't even get me started on that Kanye West twat...

I get the sentiment and celebrity culture is the worst, but the "good old days" weren't the good old days for everyone, for many minorities they were hell. True hell on earth, I'd rather too much PC than not enough.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
One thing that really s**ts me is these so called people in our country or America, England who preach against our way of life, our rights, our freedoms, who support ISIS, ISIL, pro Islamic, treat our women like nothing more than a starving homeless street dog, think children brides are acceptable, think our country needs to adapt to their way of life.

I have an exceptionally scary & hateful place in my head for these type of oxygen thieves.
I do however understand that some of their actions/ideals may be because of their customs/religion. But If they want to live by those ideals/customs, they can pack their sh#t and f#ck off to a country where that behaviour is accepted/tolerated.
It is certainly not welcome here in Australia

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Greed....
for money....
for space.....
for power.....
for time.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I get the sentiment and celebrity culture is the worst, but the "good old days" weren't the good old days for everyone, for many minorities they were hell. True hell on earth, I'd rather too much PC than not enough.

And the minorities, that didn't consider themselves minorities (or whinge and bitch and complain), just got on with life and hard work had no issues whatsoever. It's attitudes like yours that have created the PC bullshit! My family migrated legally to Australia in the 50s and were a European minority that couldn't speak or read the language. They didn't give a ****. My grandparents both learned English fluently, had their own separate businesses and just worked hard for the better life they wanted in Australia. They didn't get hand outs because there were none, and the best part is they never had their hands out for them!

No political correctness is better than ANY! It's all just BS!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
PC, politically correct...... get rid of the politicians and the term PC goes with em........

I too am a minority in my country if you look at my family lineage but because I have white skin I am considered to be part of the majority..... Fact is my parents also came here and made a life for themselves without holding out a hand where as the "so called" indigenous minority still expect to live on a hand out and believe they are more entitled than most living and working to make a better life for themselves. It is so bad here that they have special quotas at universities, then get extra help (lots off that is fully funded) to pass there courses (like medical school) while students who worked hard and did pass the entry requirements are left out.

I'm so over this PC bullshit. If you want something work for it!

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
PC and what clairbear said about ohs says it all. Too many ####ing rules. Rules everywhere. Why can't some things just he left up to us to decide as an adult. The police blindly follow the law and don't give a #### if you're actually doing the right thing or being safe these days. Workplaces are so tight now you can't even sneeze without breaking a rule and PC is so bad I just don't know what to say anymore.

What are all these rules doing to us? I know what it's doing to me .. driving me ####ing mental! Why can't we just be left to go by our moral compass some times you know? Why can't an 18 year old drive 2 of his friends home from a party, why can't I move the forklift 10 metres from the car park into the factory and why does everyone get offended for everyone else!

It's really draining doing something wrong all the time when your intentions are not bad and your not actually hurting anyone. It's not good for society surely.