Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Low-profile car ramp choices for VF

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
The way round that is, if you had a hoist, that means I can save some coin fixing the car yourself, which then can go into getting those things quicker....Without the hoist, just means you have less money available because you have to pay a mechanic to fix your car, so she has to wait longer.
It's like money in the bank

That is how I try and explain away stuff to my "minister for war and finances"

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
It's like money in the bank

That is how I try and explain away stuff to my "minister for war and finances"

I'm fortunate with my minister of finances...I ask I get...She asks she gets.....Saves the grovelling and new pants as a result of worn out knee sections....

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
I'm fortunate with my minister of finances...I ask I get...She asks she gets.....Saves the grovelling and new pants as a result of worn out knee sections....
Word

I do have a little trick I use, if I'm spending alot of coin on bikes or cars, I grease her gears with shiny things

Example: a $1k bracelet will get me a $10k supercharger

Everyone is happy....the boy has learnt though, if I bring home some bling, he asks me what I've got planned

I believe I've trained him well

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Mine won't let me near the VF ...
When I mention I'm heading to the shed to work on Black Thunder, I get the "I don't want to know". Not sure what that's all about......?? :(

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Mine won't let me near the VF ...
I use to build and run cars for supersprints my yearly budget was around $30k, she started to get upset after about 10 years of me playing race car driver
When I mention I'm heading to the shed to work on Black Thunder, I get the "I don't want to know". Not sure what that's all about......?? :(

I call my VX SS the "Cherry Bomb", she calls it the "sometimes car", because sometimes it's working

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Absolutely council would never pass one. They are a pain to build and cost about $1000 to build one. Mine has covers, so you can't fall in unless you're drunk and leave a cover off. It's not a good idea to climb in with the engine running, but shut the engine off and wait 10 mins and its no issue. Ask me how I know??? I won't make the mistake again. I soon realised when I went down and climbed out within a minute or so once I felt strange. No issues with drainage, it's not a swimming pool, or garden bed...
. I soon realised when I went down and climbed out within a minute or so once I felt strange.
Just as well. My wife’s first husband died from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a faulty gas fire. He was only twenty two years old when she came home and found him dead in front of the fire.
My wife was nineteen years old and their baby was two months old at the time. The coroner reported that he probably died within two minutes of inhaling the toxic fumes in the room.
That two month old baby is now my 44 year old daughter.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
I want to like the above post but.......Anyways, lucky you.....sort of.....in the end respect

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
I said to my missus, “what do you want for your birthday?”
She said “I want something compact, shiny and goes from nought to a hundred in 3 seconds flat”
So I bought her a set of bathroom scales.:)
Which hospital should we be sending the Get Well Soon cards too?