Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Starship Launch live

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
See 2.07.41

ok who left there car in the lot...

u could see from the first fire up it didnt take long for the energy to go sonic u can see some of the shock waves pulsing in the exhaust from the 7 million odd pounds of thrust, i also think maby that caused the few center engines to cut out i dont know why he didnt build a directional blast under the launch site all that pressure getting bounced back into the rocket cant be good

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
ok who left there car in the lot...

I read somewhere that it belonged to NASASpaceflight (the folks behind the first vid that was linked here yesterday)

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
musk was only expecting it to leave the launch site anything more was a bonus, it also wasnt all the new gear/engines that will be on the next one now they have all this data to help out, i cant wait till they are going to attempt a landing :eek: :D (or catching)

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
musk was only expecting it to leave the launch site anything more was a bonus, it also wasnt all the new gear/engines that will be on the next one now they have all this data to help out, i cant wait till they are going to attempt a landing :eek: :D (or catching)
yes it did look like one of the engines failing by the bust of yellow now and then before it blew up
there is a lot of thrust pushing that sucker up maybe a fuel leak if one thruster goes same for the others
truely amazing what he is trying to Achieve

Last edited:

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
spacex.jpg