Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I agree with one of Trumps favourite sayings

"Lets make America Great Again"

Problem is, no one seems to be stepping up to do exacly that

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
But it's a bit strange how in the BLM protests they easily can keep a larger crowd at bay but there's like 4 cops to stop the "Trump" crowd.

Also a bit strange that at the time Trump was still president, so did he and his cronies make sure there were hardly any cops on the ground so his “proud boys” could get one over them?

If it was BLM protestors at the capital I bet there would have been thousands of cops present!

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
insurrection /ĭn″sə-rĕk′shən/

noun​

1. The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.
  2. A rising against civil or political authority, or the established government; open and active opposition to the execution of law in a city or state.

Can you guess what felonies those leaders of the Proud Boys & Oath Keepers were convicted and are currently serving sentences for?
Seditious Conspiracy. For obstructing Congress’s certification of the 2020 presidential election results and conspiring to prevent Congress and federal officers from discharging their duties – specifically conspiring to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power.

Every time you open your mouth it seems only so you can change which foot to shove in it.

Again, putting words in my mouth, and you think you're inteligent.
When did I say anything about the prod boys or anyone else?
I was talking about Trump.

You really love to twist the narrative like a snake.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
But Biden has a worrying cognitive decline, lets say he wins this year, what if he get's admitted in 2025, what happens then?

The VP takes over.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Also a bit strange that at the time Trump was still president, so did he and his cronies make sure there were hardly any cops on the ground so his “proud boys” could get one over them?

If it was BLM protestors at the capital I bet there would have been thousands of cops present!

Actually at that time it was an interim government, and I believe the control of the capital building and security was under democrat control in the interim as they held the house and speaker position.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
If Trump was so certain he was right he would want his day in court to prove his innocence. The fact he's doing everything he can to avoid that day really does scream volumes.

Now if you don't mind, me and the boss lady are heading out for lunch and a bit of shopping. I'm going to live in the real world for a while :)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Actually at that time it was an interim government, and I believe the control of the capital building and security was under democrat control in the interim as they held the house and speaker position.

Going to provide some proof of that statement or is it just something you heard visiting one of your favourite websites?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Going to provide some proof of that statement or is it just something you heard visiting one of your favourite websites?
I don't have any proof, but I did hear at the time, when the government is in caretaker role that this is the accepted protocol.
I mean I could look it up but I don't care enough.

I actually don't even care what happened back then as it's irrelevant now as trump is going to win the election anyway.

MAGA!

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini

Nancy Pelosi had the opportunity and authority to deploy the capital police or national guard that day. Trump had them on standby knowing there would be a protest.

As for the blm/antifa, they burned down a church and threatened an invasion of the Whitehouse during one of their "peaceful protests".
Remember when Trump took a tour of the Whitehouse bunker?