Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
With such an overwhelming body of evidence I'm surprised the GOP hasn't impeached the Biden's yet....

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Doesn't change my point however.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
With such an overwhelming body of evidence I'm surprised the GOP hasn't impeached the Biden's yet....
Hopefully the democrats won't start WW3 and Biden remains in office until the election.

Why destroy your opponent while they're destroying themselves?
And besides, a prosecutor refused to charge Joe on the grounds he's mentally depleted and can't stand trial. (But for some reason he remains president)

Ask yourself, in all honesty, "Would I vote for a candidate or political party that is openly promoting third world policies?"

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
The GOP has been intent on impeaching Biden since the day the got into power and not because he's done something wrong but in revenge for the impeachment of Trump.

The GOP can't even get their own house in order let alone govern for a nation.

The GOP has become a party of petty politics led by the likes of MTG who says **** like this,

LOL, how can you take the GOP seriously when they are led by idiots who think like this.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
The GOP has been intent on impeaching Biden since the day the got into power and not because he's done something wrong but in revenge for the impeachment of Trump.

The GOP can't even get their own house in order let alone govern for a nation.

The GOP has become a party of petty politics led by the likes of MTG who says **** like this,

LOL, how can you take the GOP seriously when they are led by idiots who think like this.
Yes the GOP needs to sort itself out, yes biden can be impeached now if the GOP wasn't so well aligned with the deep state swamp, but it's still better not promoting anti-semites and leftist censorship advocates

Try and make an excuse for this....

How much will you pay for free speech?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes the GOP needs to sort itself out, yes biden can be impeached now if the GOP wasn't so well aligned with the deep state swamp, but it's still better not promoting anti-semites and leftist censorship advocates
I've looked the evidence the GOP have put up trying to impeach Biden and it changes every other week or the person gives a different story under oath. The only thing the GOP can seem to do is shoot themselves in the foot and get rid of another House Speaker whilst not achieving anything significant except sit on the precipice of shutting down government.

Try and make an excuse for this....

How much will you pay for free speech?

LOL. X.... the home of Truth, kinda like Truth social. Full of lies and hype about that stolen election.

Get real, since Musk took over Twitter it has only gone one way and it's not a good way.

X is full of conspiracies and lies with maybe a little fact sprinkled in for good measure but good luck finding it.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
"full of lies and hype". If that's what you believe then good for you.

I prefer to make up my own mind from various sources than blindly follow a procured narrative.
9cd-1549033727.jpg

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
if the GOP wasn't so well aligned with the deep state swamp

The GOP seems to be pretty well aligned with your lord and saviour Donald Trump.