Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Order my coffee. Woman that serves me walks off, leaving the barista to try & make coffee as well as serve. The trials & tribulations of getting a morning caffeine hit
No problemo on the Sunny Coast, staff are always helpful, polite, happy to be there, well except the bird at Coles who refuses to serve me and gets someone else to serve me at the checkout, which all started when we refused to use self checkout, but that's another story.:rolleyes:

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Not the point. Someone with specific skills should be allowed to perform their work without having to do other people's jobs. Move the flapping register so it's not next to the coffee machine. Having it there encourages people to go to that particular cash register. This was a place with multiple pos terminals & staff.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Not the point. Someone with specific skills should be allowed to perform their job without having to do other people's jobs. Move the flapping register so it's not next to the coffee machine. Having it there encourages people to go to that particular cash register. This was a place with multiple pos terminals & staff.
Maybe she went on a break that had already been delayed?

There were more staff serving by the sounds of it and the barista could have said this register is closed sorry, jump into the other line.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
No problemo on the Sunny Coast, staff are always helpful, polite, happy to be there, well except the bird at Coles who refuses to serve me and gets someone else to serve me at the checkout, which all started when we refused to use self checkout, but that's another story.:rolleyes:
Hahahaha, I called up and complained about having to use self-serve. Guess what head office told me? They have to serve you if you ask. They can not demand you go through self-serve. If it happens again I will be calling head office then and there. I used self-serve if I have just a drink and a snack and I'm in a hurry but if there's a free checkout I will go to that.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Hahahaha, I called up and complained about having to use self-serve. Guess what head office told me? They have to serve you if you ask. They can not demand you go through self-serve. If it happens again I will be calling head office then and there. I used self-serve if I have just a drink and a snack and I'm in a hurry but if there's a free checkout I will go to that.
If there is no one to serve me, I just walk out with my shopping. That soon gets their attention:)

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Went to Costco Wednesday (day before public holiday) which I don’t do often. Paid for trolley full of stuff and went to leave. Huge line up at the exit on one side so we walk out the other side.

door woman screams at me about my receipt which I wave at her as I continue walking and she tries to snatch it from me. Not my problem that you don’t trust your checkout staff to do their jobs and want me to line up yet again to leave after lining up for a checkout in the first place.

I felt pretty pissy about the whole interaction. I was coming in to get food items for dog birthday party since he was really unwell.

Turns out he didn’t make it to the party the next day anyways, and we had to see the vet that night. :(

Reminder that people are often battling things you can’t see and being kind where possible makes all the difference. Big finger to you Nellie the door dragon.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Not the point. Someone with specific skills should be allowed to perform their work without having to do other people's jobs.

Ever considered that putting some boiling water onto coffee beans may not be the only skill somebody possesses?

I get that picking things up and putting them down again or pressing buttons may be as far as some people's skill set reaches but it's not outside the realm of believability that most people in society can multi task quite effectively.

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
Order my coffee. Woman that serves me walks off, leaving the barista to try & make coffee as well as serve. The trials & tribulations of getting a morning caffeine hit
I hope you were at a cafe.
What pisse s me off is waiting for the single attendant at the servo to deal with a barrage of carpenters/hipsters/cyclists/man bun wearing people ordering their fancy coffee while I just want to pay for my PETROL at the PETROL station !

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Don't you guys have pay at the pump?

I only use servo's where you can pay at the pump, **** going into the shop and deal with actual people!

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
We do, but me personally I go and pay the operator...Does get annoying waiting for people because they need to scratch their balls or tits instead of paying for their purchase first