Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Enough of the 'what do you hate' posts

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
I love the fact that I got my car for nothing (nice present from my mum after she bought herself an "04 Caprice and had nothing better to do with the VS).

I love the fact that I had my VS converted to gas for nothing. Thanks to the $2000 government grant, and my dad being a gas converter by trade and only charging me $2000 for the conversion :D

I love the fact that it only costs me ~$30 for a full tank of fuel and it gets me 400km of driving easily.

haha i know how you feel:D.... my dad brought my car for me and it had gas already, cost me between 25-30 depending on gas price, and last me about 350-450..... love it:D

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
lmao well i love how much minux pi$$es me off sometimes

I love v8's even if i'll never afford one. I love the sibling rivalry of holden vs ford. I love a bourbon after a hard day at work. I like smiling when i finally get what i've worked hard for.

I love cars the more i learn the more i want to know.

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
i hate people who make posts whing about "i hate" threads.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
I love the way that my car can propel me down the 1/4 in under 11.3 seconds, i love the fact that people dislike me because i say what i think. I love the way i can live my life how i want to live my life after many hard years when i was struggling to set myself up.

Most of all i love my girl whom between us can now give our future kids the best future possible.

Its good that you say what you think and i dont think people dislike you for doing that,you just need to let other do the same.This is a public forum and you need to remember that.
Its good you have set your self up after struggling and are planning a family,there is nothing better than having kids in your life.:thumbsup:

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
i love the way that minux can brag about his car yet no one else can because its a ****ty old vn or some other ****ty car. I also love the way a old v8 sounds over a newer ls1 even tho it has half the power and uses twice the fuel

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
i love the way that minux can brag about his car yet no one else can because its a ****ty old vn or some other ****ty car. I also love the way a old v8 sounds over a newer ls1 even tho it has half the power and uses twice the fuel

lmao yeah there's nothing like the sound of an old 308 with a decent exhaust

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
even if they dont go as hard. much tougher sound

GLD-086

Reaction score
***Puts on hippie attire*** I love...:dance:

-Jack Daniels
-My VL (Obvious;y hehehehe)
-V8s
-Most turbos
-N/A 6 Cylinders
-80s music
-Tafe

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

I have zero issue with people bragging about their cars performance, but why would you brag about performance of a car that cannot even run a sub 14?

I agree the old 8's sound ALOT better than the LS1's, its just the performance of the LS1 i love.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
I have zero issue with people bragging about their cars performance, but why would you brag about performance of a car that cannot even run a sub 14?

I agree the old 8's sound ALOT better than the LS1's, its just the performance of the LS1 i love.

why brag about a car that cant run a sub 11? plenty of faster cars out there.
just because it is slow in your eyes, doesnt make it slow compared to every other car on the street. modified v6s owners dont want people thinking their car is faster than anything else, they just want it to be different than every other v6 out there. people place too much emphasis on 1/4 mile times.