Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN - VP Faults

Youngblood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
take the switch apart with a soldering iron from underneath where wires join to switch, take it apart and clean the arc off the contacts with light sandpaper or tiny screw driver, make a note of where wires came from. put it back together and it will last another 10 years. hope that helps.

GIMPY1

Bass Slappin Mag Designer
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH STATESMAN GENIII
tried the links up top today but they didnt work.....

these are the new links:

Home
Home

emmanuelk

Reaction score
The link for VN faults didn't work for me.
Has anyone had any issues??

ROBBOS304

NEVER LATE IN A 308 MATE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ STATESMAN 304
Car Cutting Out?

Hey shean have you fixed that problem yet i have a vq statsesman 5.0L auto and i have put 2 new fuel pumps the in tank and out tank pumps on and a new ignition moduel put a new battery in cheacked and its chargeing ok.And i have spent so much money its killen me no body no's what it is can anybody please help sometimes it will start straight away and other times it will kick but its like no fuel is getten through and when it dies its like its out of fuel and the reds are all on so it got power would the alternator cause this need help badly please.thanks hope to here from somebody for help go holdens.

ROBBOS304

NEVER LATE IN A 308 MATE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ STATESMAN 304
Help Please Car Cutting Out

Could anyone please tell me what a DFI module and a CAS module is please thanks hopefully i can fix her up..