Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
RiCeY
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• hi mate askin for some help once again hope u dont mind but my vz was recently serviced and they did not change the service kilometres and yesterday i started the car and it came up with service vechile soon (SVS) on the dash and now it runs like its on safe mode there is no power and the car want rev past 4 grand how do i change it or did i need to go back to these idiots to do it ? thanks 4 ya time once again mate
    hey mate
    where abouts u get ur tune done and how much??
    i ran a 14 flat as a stock would love a 13.4 with just a tune haha
    cheers mate
    I note from an old thread that you had some insight into a problem regarding a clicking noise which comes seemingly from inside the centre dash when the ignition is turned to accessory. It lasts for a short time only, until recurrs when ignition is next turned to accessory position. The car is a VE berlina 2006. I have tried a HVAC door relearn - hear the doors moving. Alas the noise returns after some time.

Any ideas
    Hey, Ricey, if you get a chance, could you please read my post in VY section called "hard starting" and tell me what you yhink? Cheers, VYMAD.
    I ended up going to house of power in o'connor... next to tech 9 tyres.

Got pacemaker headers, an OTR, mafless tune... made 328.6rwhp which i was pleased with, the response is awesome. spent $3150
    Mine made 300rwhp with no mods bar a custom MAF tune, but mines a bit of a freak.

Mafless tune, exhaust and OTR will see you well over 300rwhp.

Places in Perth to check out would be Commodore Service Centre, Active Automotive, WA Performance etc ring around and compare prices.
    hey buddy, i see you're in perth with a modified VZ SS/sv8?

I've got a stock standard (engine wise) except catback VZ SS auto..

I'm looking for around 300-350rwhp.. what are the first mods i should start doing and how much are they gonna cost? Also do you recommend any good places to go?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…