Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
the one that i used is esay to get to and its behind the passenger side strut tower you cant miss it, i used 0 gauge cable as well, its about a 1 inch gromet

Last edited:

JEZIMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT ll S Pack
hey mate
mine runs from the battery, alone the left side (looking from the front of the car), across the back to the right hand side side, and there is a little round grommet about 3-4 cm in diameter, its perfect as far as i know. i think you also need to take this into account b4 you run your wires, but i think you gotta make sure to run your amp AC (i think thats right), and your output form your head unit down different sides of the car, or it can result in your speakers whistling while your head unit is on.
hope this helps
yeh the same as MR VX jsut mentioned

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Use the one that the engine wiring loom goes through on the passenger side. That way you can easily run it under the PCM and under the door sills to the trunk.

Hope this helps.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
If you have a auto, then the clutch grommet is just below the brake booster. Big hole, can easily run 0 gauge through it, and you only need to take one piece of plastic off to get to it, literally a 5 minute job.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
If you have a auto, then the clutch grommet is just below the brake booster. Big hole, can easily run 0 gauge through it, and you only need to take one piece of plastic off to get to it, literally a 5 minute job.

Thats the one i used , Also use some soapy water as lubricant to help it along

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride

I used that one too... forgot about that one lol.

kart_racer

Races karts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim 5M
There's a grommet on the passenger side behind the strut tower, as mentioned earlier, with NO engine wiring running through it. Easier to access from inside than the clutch grommet, and what happens when you do a manual conversion later :p