Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

17 yr old graffiti's bridge and dies.

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
the risks these kids take, for WHAT?

At about 8am today police were called to a bike track between Brodie Road and the Southern Expressway, Morphett Vale where a member of public had found a body of a 17-year old male youth in Christies Creek. South Coast Detectives and Crime Scene Investigators have since visited the scene where the body was found.

Inspector Stephen Howard spoke to the media about the tragic death.

From early reports into the investigation it would appear the youth, who was from Christie Downs, was walking along the Southern Expressway bridge on the outside of the wall over the creek.

As he approached the centre of the bridge he has fallen to his death.

South Coast Police are currently preparing a report for the coroner and ask that anyone that may have more information in relation to the death to please contact BankSA Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

does anybody feel sorry for this guy? and his mates

On several occasions overnight police patrols from South Coast local service area went to the scene at Christies Creek where a 17-year-old died yesterday.

Patrols will continue to pay close attention to the area.

This morning police reported an 18-year-old man from Hackham West at the Christies Creek location.

Police will allege that they were speaking to the man when he dropped a backpack near the bridge that contained cans of spray paint.

He was reported for carrying graffiti equipment and received a fine for possessing a small amount of cannabis.

Police have been liaising with DETI to have the graffiti removed.

I am not sorry not 1 bit for this fool or his dipsh!t mates.

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
i feel sorry for him, it annoys me how theres all these laws about graffiti but nearly no where legal to do it, i think if people are sticking to tunnels and under bridges thats fine, its not hurting anyone and chances are no one will even see it, its just the people that do pointless ugly looking tags on shop fronts and house fences that annoy me

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Meh, graffiti tagging is stupid anyway, so there's no good reason to go out of your way to do it. Graffiti art on the other hand can be quite impressive; just gotta find the place to do it, which is a problem I suppose. I know some businesses allow graffiti artists to use their walls as long as it isn't just tagging.

The kid that died had it coming, I suppose. Risk your life to graffiti something with 'lolbutts' or 'xtatic' or 'ziffaaa' or any stupid tag, eventually at least one person is gonna get hurt or killed in the process.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Dont see a point in graffiti. Happy for kids to do it, as long as its their property.

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
i feel sorry for him, it annoys me how theres all these laws about graffiti but nearly no where legal to do it, i think if people are sticking to tunnels and under bridges thats fine, its not hurting anyone and chances are no one will even see it, its just the people that do pointless ugly looking tags on shop fronts and house fences that annoy me

Whats wrong with paper?

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
some people like to use spray paint and do full size pieces that have more colour and require more skill
That is their problem, they need to find a suitable place or not do it at all. There is no excuse for defacing other people's property. There are actually plenty of options for these morons to do their art legally but they don't care, they just don't give a #### or get off on the thrill.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
some people like to use spray paint and do full size pieces that have more colour and require more skill

:rofl:

If they like it that much then buy their own house to graffiti. They could always do it on canvas, unlikely though that would require them to have a job to purchase materials.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

What are you talking about??? There are millions of legal places to do it. Go buy yourself any one of the million or so properties in Australia and knock your socks off. The presumption that because a wall exists that entitles people to deface it as they see fit is nothing more than disrespectful and juvenile vandalism. I don't feel sorry for him what so ever. It's right up there with a burgler copping a baseball bat in the chops - occupational hazard I say.

Reaper

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
That is their problem, they need to find a suitable place or not do it at all. There is no excuse for defacing other people's property. There are actually plenty of options for these morons to do their art legally but they don't care, they just don't give a #### or get off on the thrill.
yeah i agree i hate ugly graffiti on house fences and shop fronts as i said, and like you said they need to find suitable places to do it, and thats why i said under bridges and tunnels, they seem suitable to me, there not own directly by anyone and no one will see it and its a good place for them to do it without annoying people