Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[1fatvz] my vz sv6

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
:thumbsup:

IMG_0949.jpg

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
had the rear muffler removed today (was scraping it like crazy going in and out of my driveway) and substituted with some straight pipes,

its pretty loud, i'll prob look into fitting some sort of hotdog style resonator which will hopefully sit up pretty high to the body.

Attachments

• IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
UPDATE: havent done much to her lately, just replaced the sticky indicator relay in the BCM earlier today, no more indicators staying on :)
special thanks to BCW61 for sourcing the relays and sending me a couple of them :)

G33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 5spd 3.6L
The past few days ive been installing different rear springs to try and get the height that i was after, firstly had SSL's installed...

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

Are SSL's the same as King Springs Super lows? I'm in the same situation. I currently have King Spring Ultra lows in the rear. I want to go that lil bit higher and now looking at sourcing some Super lows. Which ones did you end up sticking with?

How ironic that I want some Super low rear springs to raise my car up, lol.

Auzziephoenix

Typical P Plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jungle Fever R8
Keep parking it outside man :p everytime i see it i get that little bit more motivated to save every penny for the next beast. Hoping by the time i hit the fail age of 20, i should have her. then time to personally meet ya and go for a cruise?

SKA73R

2005 VZ SV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Very nice VZ :) I was looking at a black one originally but ended up with red. The sigs look good with the whitewalls..

Also, what amps do you have to run the two kickers ??

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
great car mate how much did the touch screen cost you? seeing the no wing makes me want to take mine off even more lol

SKA73R

2005 VZ SV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Thanks for the comment, looknig forward to some sound when i save a few bucks.. currently got JVC DVD and a set of type R speakers :)