Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 Impluse Awesomeness

G33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 5spd 3.6L
Long time reader, first time poster, lol :D. Thought I'd post some pic's of my SV6 seeing I finally have some good ones now. Bought it in June, and now will never go back to 4 cylinders,lol :w00t:
Some Info:
- rollin on 19"s
- lowered on king springs
- custom 2.5" exhaust
- 15% tint
- dewinged for cleaner look :yeah:
and many more hopefully to come............ once loan is payed off :supersad:

msn1ufh.jpg

msn2lnj.jpg

UPDATED PIC's

img3453b.jpg

img3489cw.jpg

img3495z.jpg

img3493p.jpg

img3504b.jpg

img3530b.jpg

Last edited:
S

StealthCalais

Awesome photos! Removing the spoiler gives the car such a great look, I prefer them without. Also great wheels. Looking good thats for sure. Going to take the towbar off?

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
lol, if your impressed with the differance between 4 bangers and the alloytec, you'll cream yourself going from the alloytec to and ls motor

G33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 5spd 3.6L
Awesome photos! Removing the spoiler gives the car such a great look, I prefer them without. Also great wheels. Looking good thats for sure. Going to take the towbar off?

Thanks mate, totally agree to with the removing of the spoiler. Its why i haven't put it back on. Was looking at taking it off. But its a bitch seeing you have to take off the rear bar and what not. And one of my mate's said its a bitch taking the rear bar off when ya got parking sensors too so I can't be f**ked, lol. So i figured ill leave it on. Just incase i need to tow anything. I reckon it looks ok with it on anyways, not really an eye sawer. Also dont have the black plastic cap to cover the hole either.

Very nice rims suit well i was gona get those rims but didnt come in staggereed but very nice ride. Wat springs u got on?? SL's? all round?

Not 100% sure if there Super Lows as I bought it with them on. But by looking at it and my other mate's having Super Lows on there cars I'd say they would be.

Very nice : )

Really really cool photo's as well..

Thanks mate. Would like too claim I took them but my mate with his $1000 cannon DSLR and his photoshop skills is what made the pictures look so awesome. His a bit of a photographer too so that's why. There will be more awesome photo's coming soon. :D

baracuda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
very nice ride mate
as for the rear spoiler if you didnt want it then get a exec lol
now all you need is SS headlights, love the rims

G33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 5spd 3.6L
very nice ride mate
as for the rear spoiler if you didnt want it then get a exec lol
now all you need is SS headlights, love the rims

Yeah but Exec's don't have:
- SS body kit
- 5sp auto
- TC off button
- back electric windows
- Good looking tail lights
- Impulse blue colour
- fog lights
- 190kws alloytec
- Good looking gauge
and the list could go on.

Trust me i did my research and the Con's shitted all over the exec. SV6's are the best and affordable car i could get. And I love it :yeah:

Removing a spoiler to make an SV6 look better is a heaps better opinion. Plus there is no real use with the spoiler. Purely Cosmetic, unless ur cornering around a track at 120+km/h. No need for downforce for the streets.

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
Yeah but Exec's don't have:
- SS body kit
- 5sp auto
- TC off button
- back electric windows
- Good looking tail lights
- Impulse blue colour
- fog lights
- 190kws alloytec
- Good looking gauge
and the list could go on.

Trust me i did my research and the Con's shitted all over the exec. SV6's are the best and affordable car i could get. And I love it :yeah:

Removing a spoiler to make an SV6 look better is a heaps better opinion. Plus there is no real use with the spoiler. Purely Cosmetic, unless ur cornering around a track at 120+km/h. No need for downforce for the streets.

vz and possibly vy execs have rear power windows..mine does, but great car mate impulse blue, black or turismo blue is best sv6 colours in my opinion..if they are 19" wheels and your guards is almost sitting on the rim i'd say you would have atleast ssl springs in it.