Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2006 VZ SS 6 Litre 74000K's

PetesProject

Gas is for barbecue's...
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6.0L L76
Just bought this beast on Car Sales in Cairns, I haven't even driven or seen this car in the flesh yet as I live in Adelaide!
It's coming on road now and is one week away and I can't wait to have my first drive...most people would say I'm mad for
buying a car that I haven't seen or driven but honestly I couldn't let it go...

It has only done 74000 genuine kilometres, I have done a full revs check and all the service history matches the K's so it's
defiantly genuine, it's putting out 283rwkw, has had a cam, exhaust, stall converter, OTRCAI MAFless tune and I only paid
$10000 for the car! (after some negotiating of course...)

So...basically this will be the longest week of my life, I am a little apprehensive about what im going to see once the car get's
here also, photo's often do thing's justice but for the K's it better be immaculate!

So lets hear it! would you do something like this and take a risk!? or am I mad!?

Last edited:

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Looks like a great pick up mate, very clean.

PetesProject

Gas is for barbecue's...
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6.0L L76
I bought this privately, so basically no refunds!....haha..ha... :/

Na but seriously it should be fine, spoke to the guy today and he sounded like he had nothing to hide, he was even saying that he wanted me to stay in contact to keep him updated with the car which is a great sign, Seriously can't wait!

PetesProject

Gas is for barbecue's...
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6.0L L76
I've also had these lowered spring's and shocker's for about 2 years in the shed...might be time to drop them into this after the tier 2 inspection is sorted.