Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2009 Nissan GTR Unveiled...

VTPREDATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SPORTSWAGON
looks like FKN POOO!!! like every skyline...... wats with the whole euro look. sick and tired of it

VTPREDATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SPORTSWAGON
SOOOOOOO HOT. SEXY THING THAT IS!!!!! I'm stiff.

I'm pretty sure there will be a manual coming out later. It'll be crazy not to have a manual.

u gotta be kiddin me!!!!!!!!!

Guru Spook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
I agree with Minux.

I would rather spend the extra dosh on a HSV, that'll be just as good. Performance is high, but looks like a hypo 350z.

Actually let me rephrase that, I would rather the GTS-R that's meant to be coming out.

Mmmmm 7.0L 385KW power.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Hmm i cant see any leg room in the back. The backseat looks a bit pointless Overall i dont mind it and if it preforms that well i would have one but wouldn't buy it. After watching the new top gear I'd spend my money on an Audi R8 and a nissan ute that crosses the English channel

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
I much prefer the look of the Aussie Built V8 over the weird crazy japanese look. I have heard these will sell for around 110k here in AU. The GTS you can make fast and take wifey and 3 kids to church on sunday, the nissan you can take your boyfriend down chapel st trying to look cool...

For me, the GTS wins, has so much more style then this funny out of synch design. Its just my opinion though. Give me an NA or charged 8 over a turbo 6 any day.
The fact that you can take your 3 kids to church in the GTS is the very reason why I wouldn't buy the GTS if I were in the market for a sports car.

You can spend as much money on a GTS as you want, it'll still never handle as well as a coupe built from the ground up with handling and performance in mind in the way the GTR has.

If you want a family car with plenty of style and grunt. Buy the GTS. If you want a sports car then buy a GTR. It's like saying you'd prefer a GTS over a 911 because you can fit your kids in the back. The markets are completely different. I like both cars, but the GTR has it over the GTS in all round performance.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
2 Words:

Especially Haneous

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
The fact that you can take your 3 kids to church in the GTS is the very reason why I wouldn't buy the GTS if I were in the market for a sports car.

You can spend as much money on a GTS as you want, it'll still never handle as well as a coupe built from the ground up with handling and performance in mind in the way the GTR has.

If you want a family car with plenty of style and grunt. Buy the GTS. If you want a sports car then buy a GTR. It's like saying you'd prefer a GTS over a 911 because you can fit your kids in the back. The markets are completely different. I like both cars, but the GTR has it over the GTS in all round performance.

I agree....

Anton

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.0 VQ Statesman
anyone seen any pics without the spoiler?

pendulum

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore (50th An.), Holden Cruze CDX Diesel
i don't like it, it looks ugly, but then i prefer silvias with body kits to skylines and the 350s etc... so probably just me...

would prefer to play round with a HSV Grange or something to that...