Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2010 VE SSV will be mine next week.Help needed.

mattyh83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
Also, If your getting finance it would have to be clear, REVs and PPSR, or no finance company would touch it.

Yeah its through my home loan though. Not sure what the deal is with that.

Just so i know what is REVS and PPSR anyway? As i havent quite learnt all the car world lingo yet.

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
REVS and PPSR are the same thing.. REVS is the old lingo, PPSR stands for Personal Properties Security Register (I think)..
It checks whether the vehicle has ever been stolen, in an accident, written off, has money owed to a finance company for it.. Basically checks every reason you might not want to buy it..

mattyh83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
Thanks mate ^^^

Remind me to never go through a card yard ever again.

3 weeks to get a car from tassie and into my hands, well hopefully as they said they will deliver it to my work tomorrow after the mechs have done their service.

I got the run around so many times it feckn unbelievable.

Went and flexed a bit at them today and yeah im pretty sure they now understand my frustration.

Just out of interest is the usual cooling off period 2 or 30 days?

I thought i heard the salesman say 2 days. I going to get my own mechanic to give it a once over, just want to know how long ive got.

Thanks guys.