Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

5sp vs ute!! first car :D

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
Better yet get shortend bumpstops. Dont know where you got 100mm of travel from thats 4 inches??? stock height there is only like 50mm at best between the bumpstop

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
yer 100mm hahah 4wd styles.

Yer lookn into some shortend bumpstops for sure or ill just trim the old ones down.
I just want my gear to hurry up and get hear so i can out it all in ahhaha :/

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
no real update guys, was pretty bored today so i had some crazy idea to kinda smooth out the lighter spot in my centre console.

So i scraped off all the paint and sanded it back, filled it with some plastic bond stuff and sanded back again. Should look good when its all painted again.

0052.jpg

Pic is of when still drying and yet to be sanded :boxing:

rlg999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
Just cut the bump stops in half its only rubber here is a pic of my old VS v8 with ultra low springs on 20s guards arent rolled only scrubbed on the inner guard sometimes going up steep driveways
PIC_0087-1.jpg

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
ok springs and shocks arived today finnally :)

Got all the gear know,

The front springs say ssl springs KHFL-47SSL

but ive read these are sl for vs??

nways heres another dodgey pic of all the gear. wont be installing them until sun atleat becuase work is hectic atm hahah.

006-2.jpg

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Just cut the bump stops in half its only rubber here is a pic of my old VS v8 with ultra low springs on 20s guards arent rolled only scrubbed on the inner guard sometimes going up steep driveways
PIC_0087-1.jpg
**** thats a tough ute haha, would love to go ultras in the rear atleast but i gotta carry tools n that being a floor and wall tiling apprentace. should sit abit more level when she is loaded up haha.