Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

96 VS Series 2 Equipe

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
nice darren blue calipers look good. you gonna get ss lip for whole car or just front? engine looks clean as. love your car just keeps getting better lol

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
what u guna do with the bezzels then ? i might be interested daz for when i get my new frount bar

yeah you can buy them off me if u want mate.

dude this car is really neat i love it. lol
thanks mate, id love your sigs tho! ;)

nice darren blue calipers look good. you gonna get ss lip for whole car or just front? engine looks clean as. love your car just keeps getting better lol

dunno yet, was thinking of getting the rest of the kit and then spraying the car like a calais, but i dunno yet see what happens got heaps of time shes not going anywhere anytime soon. i was gonna stop at yours this mornin but then was like nah he might still be sick haha

thanks guys

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Mmm nice clean engine bay... mine needs a wash bad :p Oh crap, i got a show in a few weeks too!
Brakes look good too fella ;)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Everytime you show a picture of your interior , I get very jealous . I WANT LEATHER SEATS :D

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
2 tone would look sweet man do it for sure;)
yeah the more i think about it with an ss kit, the more i want to do it lol..

Mate, this is one clean car. Some of those pics make it look like it came straight off the showroom floor this morning. Very nice work.
thanks alot man:yeah: just need your running gear and im set! haha

Everytime you show a picture of your interior , I get very jealous . I WANT LEATHER SEATS :D

yeah i love my interior lol, except in the morning at 5am when i gotta go to work...so cold, and also if u leave your car in the sun the seats get so friggin hot...but meh 2 sacrifices i can live with ;)