Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vicky37613

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
Hey there everyone. I have holden commodore omega ve 6 cyclinder 4A. 145000 Km done. I am having problem with ac. Driver side good enough but on passenger side no cooling tottaly no cooling. I recharged pressure by myself at that time issue was resolve alsmost but now its appearing again or may be worst than that. Can anyone suggest anything. It has basic ac control not a climate control.

Bigfella237

Reaction score
Members Ride
More cars than I've got space to park!
There is only one evaporator so if one side of the car has cold air then it can't have anything to do with gas recharging?

There must be something wrong with an actuator or vent tube or something stopping air being sent to the passenger's side, do you get any air at all coming from that side (on HOT for example)?

vicky37613

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
yes air is coming out of it.

vicky37613

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
can you be more specific about it coz labour here don't know much about it and chevrolet here charging here too much. I just want to know everything before going to any shop. So i can guide them.

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
There is only one evaporator so if one side of the car has cold air then it can't have anything to do with gas recharging?

There must be something wrong with an actuator or vent tube or something stopping air being sent to the passenger's side, do you get any air at all coming from that side (on HOT for example)?
this covers most, if you google on here a/c actuator there is pics of what and where actuators are and how to replace etc