Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ac recharge kit

bonesltk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss 5ltr
air con regas kit

a proper evac system basically has a catch can that traps oil so they can see how much came out, other options are to completely remove the compressor and tip it out then work out the model number and refill with the correct amount..... Msds for some pag oil http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsid=9926620

lovely stuff to play with it seems....

i was looking @ recharghing my vs-ss, now i c it is better 2 have it done by a pro .... Period plus .... No brainer i think !!!

d1bobbyg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VT 2000
Just my two cents worth guys, I know it's been a while since the last comment.

Just got 2 quotes today for re-gas, one was $180 - he comes to you, the other one a mechanic garage, $195.

(Might go for the garage since the first one doesn't seem to be interested in making business, called two times for a booking with no reply)

Lol, even better, while writing this, just got a call from a family member saying he knows some garage that does it for $150 - awaiting more details.

Cheers and regards to all.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Just my two cents worth guys, I know it's been a while since the last comment.

Just got 2 quotes today for re-gas, one was $180 - he comes to you, the other one a mechanic garage, $195.

(Might go for the garage since the first one doesn't seem to be interested in making business, called two times for a booking with no reply)

Lol, even better, while writing this, just got a call from a family member saying he knows some garage that does it for $150 - awaiting more details.

Cheers and regards to all.

Those prices seem a little steep if you ask me.

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
had my wagon done a few months ago, cost $130 for gas removal, leak test with gas, then vac and regas.