Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Annoying Drivers

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
maybe they were sitting on 95 the whole time lol. when its 100, theyre slow, when its 90, theyre speeding.

The example i've given, i've had to drop to 90 in the 100 zone behind them. When i slow to the 80 zone they go past me very quickly. Its easy to distinguish a 10km/h difference and this is far more than that.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
GOD I hate them they piss the hell outta me - EVERY stupid day to work and back it happens.
Thats why I have large amounts of chewing gum in the car, it relieves the anger by allowing me to chew so damn hard if I'm in a situation on the road.
It helps you know!
The bad thing is that I run out of chewing gums so quick. Thats how bad it is here in Vic!!!

GreenGremlin

Reaction score
Website
www.brockcommodores.com
Members Ride
VK Calais
Can anyone explain why people have the need to drive 90 in a 100 zone, 100 in a 90 zone etc etc. Its so annoying when you have cruise set on 100, then you come across a car doing 90 in the right hand lane on the freeway. Then hit the roadworks, slow down to 80, only to have the car go flying past at what must be close to 100.

Same happens in 60 and 50 zones. Its so damned annoying.

unfortunately some people are given licences far too easily... some people should just take the bus.

the other morning I had some $%$& in a 4wd try and drag me at the lights into a merger, I was ahead but not quite enough to safely move over and he ensured this further by accelerating hard trying to leave me with nowhere to go, I ended up flooring it as I had no other option and got enough distance to safely merge but no this FW wasnt happy with that and I copped high beams etc etc... I just thought, mate all you had to do was ease off the gas just a touch and show some coutesy and common sense instead of trying to deliberately run me off the road GRRR. i guess Pajero really is spanish for W@nker....

the thing that annoyed me most was this clown KNEW and could see exactly what kind of danger his actions were putting me in. all that after just getting my car back from the smash repairs after somone else failed to crack open a packet of driving skills that day...

I dunno, I guess just driving defensively and having insurance is about the best we can do until some kind of utopia becomes reality...

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
why is the sky blue? why is grass green? i dunno......just is.......

or in this case.....they just do

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
with the first bit, i cant see an issue with someone going slower than the speed limit, good on them for taking precautions for safer driving. SO long as there in the left lane, there is no issue with it.

aZk.

The problem with a lot of these idiots doing large amounts under the limit isnt that they are going slow but that they ARENT PAYING ATTENTION. Im sure these ********s think that because they are driving under the limit they they are driving safely but a driver doing 10-20 under the limit and oblivious to everything is a lot more dangerous than someone doing 10-20 over and paying attention. ALL driving has an element of risk whether its 40kph or 100kph and paying attention at all times is THE PRIMARY way of avoiding a potential crash.